25 - 27

Chapter 25: Not a stand-in [one more]Settings

Qingbai District Police Station, Linjiang City.

Ruan Yan calmly followed the police officer who made the transcript and recounted what happened at the hotel this afternoon. From when they went to the parking lot, they went outside and was rescued by Shen Jin.

She didn't miss a single detail, she told them one by one.

Especially when the caustic soda water almost burned the back of Shen Jin's neck, the police officer was also stunned. He glanced at Song Yun who was taking notes in another place outside, and he really didn't see it. It was so beautiful. People are so dark-hearted.

"As for the woman who poured caustic soda water you mentioned, and Mr. Shen Jin who saved you, please tell me the address and we will pick it up."

The police officer closed the pen cap and said to her.

"Well, this is Assistant Shen Jin's phone number. You can ask him." Ruan Yan found out Xiang Zhou's number and showed it to the police officer, then looked up and said, "The woman who splashed water is now at the Second City Hospital."

"Hospital?" the police officer asked.

"Well, she was accidentally splashed back by me. She didn't splash her face, but just splashed it on her hands. I support injury identification, but I think I should be a legitimate protection." Ruan Yan said.

The police officer hummed, "Identification that is the next thing, our records are here, first wait for the people in the team to find the hotel monitor, Mr. Shen, and the woman before we talk."

"OK, thanks."

Ruan Yan stood up and walked outside.

Song Yun's transcript was almost done.

When Ruan Yan went out, she heard Song Yun still face the police officer with a pale face and said, "I really don't have it. That bucket of caustic soda water really has nothing to do with me."

Seeing them come out, the police officer in charge of taking notes for Song Yun looked up, and the female police officer beside Chong Ruan Yan shook her head helplessly. This means that this person is not very cooperative and can't ask.

So a group of people sat in the hall silent. Xie Qian and the producer were also sitting nearby, their faces were very ugly.

Xie Qian was upset because he had always been dissatisfied with Song Yun. Last time he was a demon in the group, but he came again this time. He couldn't figure out why she had to be a newcomer with Ruan Yan.

In the stalemate in the hall, a woman walked in, her high heels rattling.

"Hello police officer, I'm Ruan Yan's agent, can I say a few words to her?" Xing Qing walked in, looked at Ruan Yan next to him, and said to the police officer.

"Go ahead."

Xing Qing looked at Ruan Yan's red halter evening dress, quickly took off the windbreaker, and then took out the soft-soled slippers he bought when he came from his shoulder bag and handed them to Ruan Yan.

"Is it cold?" she asked Ruan Yan.

Ruan Yan shook her head, took off her high heels, put on slippers, and then gathered her windbreaker, and she immediately relaxed.

"Why are you here?" Ruan Yan hasn't seen Xing Qing for a while, and she has been busy bringing a new debut singer recently.

Xing Qing glanced at the other people in the hall, and finally pulled Ruan Yan up and asked the police officer: "Can you help me point out the location of the bathroom?"