13 - 15

Chapter 13: She is a stand-inSettings

Ruan Yan went to the hospital for another review, and after confirming that her hand had healed, she entered the group with Fang Bai.

This time the shooting location was not in Hengdian. Xie Mian took the group to Songhe Town in western Anhui.

Songhe Town is actually a small town that extends in all directions. It is most famous for its several channels, which can enter Chuzhou on the upper side and retreat to Xuancheng on the lower side. Many ships travel here.

What's more rare is that its rivers are environmentally friendly.

What Xie Tao values ​​most is the small stream and small stream here. From an aesthetic point of view, these Zhong Ling scenery photographs are much more vivid than the dead objects in Hengdian.

Ruan Yan's first scene to be filmed was shot in Xiaojiang.

According to the script, this was Ruan Yan's solo water show. But Xie Tuan was still worried about her hands. The day before the filming started, he communicated with Ruan Yan whether he should fine-tune the script and change it into a male and female heroine on Xiaoxiao.

Ruan Yan hesitated for a moment, and then said: "Okay, thank you for the trouble, please change it."

Assistant Director Chen next to him was also slightly surprised. Ruan Yan has always been the hardest person in the group.

He had read the health report when Ruan Yan entered the group, and his hands had indeed healed.

Temporarily trouble others to change the script, not like her style.

But Xie Qian had already agreed, and he couldn't say anything.

The actor Zhao Yicheng, who played against Ruan Yan, is a second-line actor, and he almost squeezed into the first-line cafe.

The other person is very good. When he was shooting rivals with Song Yun, he was a very gentleman. He even took the initiative to curb his acting skills for the sake of overall harmony so that Song Yun could catch the scene.

Before the filming started, he came to play with Ruan Yan, his complexion was not very good, although he put on makeup in advance to cover up his lip color, Ruan Yan could still tell something was wrong from his face.

His breathing is a little weak, and his pupils are smaller than ordinary people.

Ruan Yan asked him, "Is there any discomfort?"

Zhao Yicheng shook his head: "It's okay. Let's talk to the lines first. Don't delay the progress of the crew."

Ruan Yan's face was slightly red, indeed, because of her affairs, the crew had already delayed a lot of progress. She also adjusted her mind and began to play against Zhao Yicheng in earnest.

The two of them had almost practiced. After the props teacher set up the scene, the shooting started in the afternoon.

The first scene was very smooth.

Ruan Yan played two roles. At the beginning, Xie Tao was a little worried, and Zhao Yicheng also closed the show, fearing that Ruan Yan would not be able to play. After all, Song Yun was a lesson from the past, and he was also a little bit grudged in his heart.

Later, when the performance went on, it was discovered that Ruan Yan had used a different approach from Song Yun. She has a good grasp of the role. Two characters, two very different personalities, are very real and natural to her.