19 -21

Chapter 19: Not a stand-in [one more]Settings

The cold white light poured down from above.

Wen Yiyang's face gradually turned pale from red. The tear-drop mole at the corner of the eye, as black as dust, shouldn't appear on that jade face.

Ruan Yan didn't even dare to look at him, only felt that countless stormy waves were slapped in his veins, as if returning to the night when he was in a stalemate three years ago after that incident...

She stretched out her hand and pushed him abruptly, "Yiyang, didn't you say that Zhang Xiaolan was disposed of, what's the matter?"

"Yes, this is how I dealt with it." Wen Yiyang raised his eyes and looked at her in darkness, "Is my sister angry?"

Ruan Yan took a step back without a trace. She tried to calm herself down, "I don't have one, I'm just thinking, why do you treat this fish like this."

The rest of the light swept over the bottle full of formalin.

The body of the fish had been soaked white, the blue fish scales were floating in the bottle, and a pair of eyes were about to protrude from the eye sockets... She didn't even want to call it "Zhang Xiaolan" anymore.

"Because I like it. This is a fish from my sister. I want to keep it by my side. But sister, you study medicine, you know, once life is gone, all the cells will disappear with it, those tiny ones. The small, tiny colonies will attack the city that originally belonged to life bit by bit, and then swallow them bit by bit, and finally, completely fall."

Wen Yiyang took the transparent bottle and covered it with the cold and pale knuckles, covering the bare fish eyes as well.

"Sister, this is the only way I can keep it. I can't imagine how it will rot and smell in the mud or in the sewer. So I used some technology. Is this wrong?"

Ruan Yan pinned her finger behind her back and hid it.

From Shen Jin's angle, she could just see the slight trembling of her fingertips.

He couldn't help it anymore and wanted to rush in, but at the moment when he raised his foot, he heard Wen Yiyang ask: "Could it be that my sister, you like the Zhang Xiaolan that you raised later, so you completely abandon this fish? "

"will not."

Ruan Yan held her right hand with her left hand, and she had calmed down.

"Since the fish is given to you, what you want to do with it is of course your business. I just want to remind you that long-term exposure to formalin is not good for your health and can cause great damage to your skin and respiratory tract."

"Yeah." Wen Yiyang put the bottle back in the refrigerator and closed the door of the refrigerator. When he turned around, he caught a glimpse of the black toes exposed outside the door, and he pulled his lips. How's it going?"

"It's also dead. The fish is too old and will naturally die of old age." Ruan Yan said.

"It's a pity, I thought it could accompany my sister for a lifetime." Wen Yiyang leaned on the refrigerator door with one hand, the smile on his lips did not disappear, "So you broke up this time?"

"Yeah. Separated."

Wen Yiyang saw the toe of the shoe outside the door took a step back, his smile deepened, "Why, is it because you don't like it?"

Ruan Yan did not answer. She glanced at the roots of his ears that were reddened from fever and reminded him:

"You take a good rest. Go to the freezer and find some ice cubes. Wrap your face with a tissue to relieve the fever. It's too late. I'm going back first."