\4/

Gina got home when it was dark out. She walked up the stairs to find Austin already asleep in his bed. When she passed Ginnys room Georgia was scolding Ginny for being a asshole.

Gina walked into her bedroom filled with boxes that are unpacked. She would have had them unpacked if she stayed home but tonight was different and fun for her.

She changed into some grey sweatpants and a old black vans hoodie. She heard a knock at the door and expected it to be Austin but it was Georgia.

"Hey Gummy Bear, how was tonight, are they best friend material?" She asked laying on top of Ginas plain bed.

Gina laughed at her mother. She's only known them for a couple of hours and her mother is already asking if she has best friends.

"Yeah, I think so, I mean their my first ever friends besides for Austin and the old ladies I would meet at bake sales."

"You do have a old spirit." Georgia teased her. Gina fake gasped "how rude." Georgia laughed.

"Speaking of friends, I may have made some of my own." Gina was intrigued, Georgia didn't have any friends either. She sat down next to her mom on the bed.

"Mom and friends? Never would have thought." Now this was Ginas time to tease. "Shut up." Georgia laughed and lightly.

"Tell me about them." Gina crisscrossed her legs.

"Well two lady's came over bringing me cookies and wine."

"Your favourites, go on."

"The lady who brought me cookies, is the same lady who was yelling at her son earlier, her name is Ellen."

"Suits her look." Gina commented. "It really does." Georgia agreed and carried on. "Also interesting enough Mya Anderson's mom, Valerie is the one who brought the wine."

"Really?" Gina asked. As soon as she heard Myas name she sat up.

"Yeah, I guess Mya told her that we were knew or something."

"Oh so your going to have friends for the first time as well." Gina said trying to hold back her smile but failed. Georgia looked at her daughter with a smile and rolled her eyes playfully.

"Whatever, I'm going to bed. Night Gummy Bear."

"Night."

————————————————————————

It's been 2 hours and Gina can't get to sleep. She decided she would start unpacking. She made her  bed and hung up some decor.

Her room is small, smaller then the rest of the rooms but she didn't care

Her room is small, smaller then the rest of the rooms but she didn't care. She thought her room was fine the way it is.

She hung paintings on the wall of paintings that she took. She then hung white Christmas lights around her mirror on the wall. She put her laundry basket down and made her bed.