\32/

(SINCE THIS IS THE LAST EPISODE IN THE GINNY AND GEORGIA SERIES THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG CHAPTER TO END IT OFF)

————————————————————————

Even though Gina is now basically moved into Joes house and out of Georgia's she is till Georgia's daughter. This behind she has to go with the Miller family to take pictures with Paul.

Gina woke up from Jasper kissing her face. Gina giggled and got up fully kissing Jasper on the top of the head and getting up and making her way downstairs.

After doing her morning routine like eating breakfast, brushing her teeth, showering and getting dressed she kissed Jasper goodbye before telling him she'd be back soon. Joe got into his car and that followed with Gina and he went over to drop her off at Georgia's before heading off to work.

Walking into the house Georgia went over and kissed her daughter on the bed "Hey, Gummy bear. Been kissing you around here."

Gina glanced around the house she used to spend a lot of her time in and now is almost unfamiliar to her. She nodded "Yeah, it's been a long time."

Soon enough Gina went onto the couch in the living room that was obviously recently cleaned and rearranged. She joined Austin and Ginny who was sat on the couch, Austin still refuses to speak to Gina, maybe he just doesn't think of her as his sister anymore, and it's the same thing with Ginny. Still snarky comments and dirty looks.

Soon Paul came and joined them on the couch and that's when they started taking pictures. Gina knew this was important to her mom, so she tried to look as happy as possible for her mom. Gina smiled brightly and sat professionally until the pictures were taken.

That when a man on the arm chair next to them who Gina assumed was a reporter or something started talking. "okay. The election is tomorrow. Your opponent Cynthia Fuller, is running her campaign attacking your lack of family values, and now your engaged. How would you respond to critics about the timing of your proposal?"

"I am marry Georgia because I fell in love with her, and her kids." He said caressing Georgia's arm and looking at the three kids on the couch "it's as simple as that."

"How did you purpose?" The man asked. Paul was hesitant, it seemed like he was trying to find the right answer. This made Gina confused. "it was so romantic." Georgia cut in "we were working late one night, and he handed me this file and asked me to put it in my desk drawer. And I'm like the file goes in the filing cabinet. On and on about this desk drawer until finally, he opens it and inside is this little velvet box."

Gina smiled, she knew that didn't happen. She could sense it but she smiled anyways. She looked over to Nick who was telling Ginny to smile. Ginny gave him a annoyed look and plastered on a fake smile. Gina mentally rolled her eyes at her but kept her perfect smile back on.

As Georgia and Paul were getting all romantic and such Nicks boyfriend walks in and Georgia's attention is brought from Paul to that guy and her mood changes. Gina noticed this and began to wonder what this guy made her so angry about.

"Now Georgia, you're relatively new to Wellsbury. Would you say it was a good fit for you and the children?" The reported asked. Georgia nodded her head "Absolutely. It helps that everyone's been so welcoming." The blonde smiled and looked at Nicks boyfriend one more time.