\26/

Happy fucking birthday.

It's Gina and Ginnys birthday. Gina isn't really a celebration kind of person, she always thought that birthdays were stupid, she was put into this disgusting world without a choice and now every year you have a day where it reminds you of how you were forced into this world.

When Gina was little and she was still in her birth-home, they never had money to have a party but her birth parents always remembered it. Every year her parents would give her a bottle of alcohol for her birthday. Kinda sad isn't it.

Walking downstairs she saw her mother filling a piping bag with pink icing. "Good morning Gummy Bear, Happy Birthday!" She yelled excitedly kissing her head.

Gina put a small smile on her face "Thanks Mom." She said quietly going to the counter and getting herself some coffee. She looked over to see her mom wrong a 'G' on the cake. "Remember to not put my name on the cake."

Georgia looked at the girl sipping her coffee, she looked at her with a disappointed look "Come on Gina! Again this year...?" She trailed off.

Gina looked over and felt a pang of guilt in her stomach. "Yeah...I picked up a extra shift at Blue farm and then tomorrow I'm thinking about spending the night over at Marcus for the night with some friends, low key, inner circle only."

Georgia smiled sadly "Okay, Gummy Bear, whatever you want." She told her. Gina gave her a grateful smile and sipped her coffee and looked over when seeing Ginny coming into the kitchen.

Gina noticed something different, Ginnys hair was straight. She never had straight hair before.

"Your hair!" Georgia stated with a confused face "it's straight...."

Ginny flipped her hair off her neck and leaned on the counter "I wanted a change. New older me." She said staring straight at her mother with a plain look.

"But I love your natural hair." Georgia told her in a disappointed voice. Ginny clicked her tongue at the top of her mouth "Aww. Then you wear it." Ginny sassed her.

Gina rolled her eyes while getting a put a piece of toast in the toaster. Georgia decided to ignore Ginnys attitude and lit the candles on her cake.

🎶"Happy birthday to you"🎶 Georgia began singing to her. 🎶"Happy birthday to you..."🎶

"It's 7:00am. I don't really want cake." Ginny commented not taking her eyes off of the yellow cake in front of her. 

🎶"Happy birthday dear Ginny..."🎶 and then Georgia looked at Gina 🎶"And Gina...."🎶 quietly sang with a smile. Gina smiled big and shook her head trying to hide it with her toast she bit into.

"Must you sing the whole song?" Ginny asked her mother with a pissed of face. "Yeah." Georgia told her. 🎶"Happy birthday to you!"🎶 she finished with a proud smile.

Ginny looked at her with a unimpressed look and didn't turn her head from her mother saying she refused to blow out her candles. Gina felt bad for Georgia when she saw the sad face she had on.

Gina turned on the tap and ran her fingers through the cold water then walked over and doubted the flame with her fingers without a flinch. Ginny looked at her with a annoyed look and looked back to the cake. Georgia tried not to smirk but failed.

Gina headed back to the counter and sat on the edge of it, Georgia turned around a and grabbed a envelope from the counter "This came from Zions parents." She told her passing her a opened envelope.

Ginny examined it before speaking "you opened it." Georgia shrugged and took a candle out of the cake licking the icing off of it "They sent 500"

Austin ran into the kitchen and ran up to Ginny passing her a card "Happy birthday Ginny!" "Awe! Thanks Austin!" She said taking the card.