\8/

After the whole picnic thing, they went home and Austin took Ginas computer to play mine craft. Max came over and her and Georgia helped Ginny out for her date tonight with some guy named Hunter.

Georgia tried to get Gina to help but she refused. Georgia wasn't surprised though, and plus she didn't feel very comfortable being in the same room as Myas ex.

Gina decided she wanted to get a job, preferably more like a restaurant but it didn't matter. Besides for with Austin and now Mya and Daniel. Gina felt more like herself when she was working at the restaurant back in Texas. She loves bringing joy to people. And most people find joy in eating food.

Gina pulled out her phone and texted her friends.

📚🎺🛹Losers Club🛹🎺📚

Gina
Do you guys know where I could get a job, preferably at a place you can eat.

Mya
I was walking past Joes Café and he had a help wanted sign, maybe you can go see if you can get a job there.

Gina
Thanks your amazing.

Mya
Glad I could help, love.😁

Gina blushed at the nickname. She smiled to herself and smushed her head in her pillow. She eventually lifted her head up when she heard another notification.

Daniel
Why do you want a job anyways, and why preferably at somewhere you can eat.

Gina
Back in Texas I have experience working at restaurant for quite a while. I love bringing joy to people and people love to eat so..I guess working at a restaurant is the best thing for me.

Mya
That's adorable

Gina didn't know if but Mya was also smiling like an idiot on the other end of the phone. She was taking a special liking to the girl. A REALLY special liking.

Daniel
You two stop flirting😂, go get that job Gina

Gina hopped off her bed and dressed in something that made her presentable. Sweatpants and a hair dye top isn't really presentable.

She put on black skinny jeans with white converse and a AC/DC band T-shirt. She took her jean jacket from her closet and slipped it on. Walking down the hall she passed her mother, Ellen and Valerie smoking weed on the balcony. She stopped and opened the balcony door.

"Hey Mom."

Ellen stopped in surpise and put out her joint while Valerie and Georgia kept on smoking.

"Hey Gummy Bear, where you headed off too?"

"I found somewhere I can apply for a job to, I'll be back soon."

"Okay, good luck, I love you!" She yelled, "love you too!" Gina yelled back shutting the balcony door and walking downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Austin appeared around the corner. "I'm going out to apply for a job." Gina told him.

"Okay." he looked bored to Gina, she felt bad. "Hey..come here."