\10/

Gina headed over to the Bakers house when it was dark. Austin was at the house by himself, but before she left, she made sure to tell him lock the door when Ginny leaves and she wrote down her cellphone number.

Gina went over to the Bakers house and saw Max leaving out the front door. The Baker girl gave her a smile and Gina gave her a little one while walking past her.

Gina walked inside the house to the kitchen to find her mom, Valerie and Ellen sitting in the kitchen drinking wine.

"Hey Gummy Bear, what are you doing here?" Georgia asked.

"Well I only have about 3 friends and 2 of them are busy so I came to see the only other friend I have."

Valerie looked at Gina, "oh, Mya is exhausted she crashed as soon as she got home from Babysitting, and Daniel is most likely practicing playing his guitar." Gina nodded in understanding and stuck her hands in her pockets.

"Oh well, Max just left." Ellen told her. Gina chuckled and walked up to her mom giving her a side hug.

"No, Marcus, is he here?" She asked. Ellen widened her eyes. "Oh yeah, he's upstairs in his room."

Before Gina went up a man came into the kitchen. "Clint, this is Georgia's daughter." Ellen introduced.

"Hi, I'm Gina" she signed to him. Marcus had said something about his Dad being deaf and lucky enough Gina knew sign language. The two signed their hellos before Clint went to back to whatever he was watching in the living room.

"You know sign language?" Ellen asked her. "Yeah I took a couple of classes in Texas and when I was younger I would read books about sign language in the public library."

Valerie and Ellen was impressed but Georgia already knew this. Gina eventually went upstairs to find him. His room door was open and he was on his computer. Gina walked in and sat on his bed.

"What's up loser?" He asked. Gina chuckled and flipped him off. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

Gina raised her eyebrows "You want me to leave?"

"No, but why aren't you out with Daniel and your girlfriend?" He asked her. That caught her off guard. "She's not my girlfriend."

He chuckled "maybe not, but you want her to be." Gina shrugged "Maybe..maybe not."

"Why aren't you out with your friends?" She asked. "I would be..if he was still here."

Gina raised her eyebrow and sat up by his headboard. "Penny for your thoughts?" She asked pulling outs nickel. "That's not even a penny." He said. "Same shit different pile." She told him.

He huffed and took the nickel. "Last year, my best friend died of cancer."

Ginas face softened when she saw the single tear run down his face. "God, I'm sorry...that's shitty."

He let out a sad chuckle "yeah..the shittiest." She figured he needed come comfort so she wrapped her arms around his arm that's closer to her and laid her head on his shoulder.

"If you want you can always hangout with me, Mya and Daniel, we call ourself the losers so I'm sure you'll fit in."

Marcus laughed and rolled his eyes playfully "Shut up." Gina giggled "but yeah, I would like that."