\16/

Gina was brushing her teeth by herself in the bathroom. Her headphones were in and she was jamming to Bon Jovi dancing in the mirror.

Gina was getting ready for her first date with Mya tonight. She was so excited, she's never been on a date with a girl before. She was in a really good mood until Ginny came in and pulled her earbuds just to fuck with her.

Gina turned to her with a deathly look. Gina could take a lot but when you interrupt her jam session it's your funeral. 

"What wrong?" She teased. Gina rolled her eyes "go fuck your self Ginny." She told her, shoving her ear bud back in and continuing to brush her teeth.

Ginny hid her attitude as soon as Georgia walked in. It was like nothing happened. Ginny smiled at her mom and started to brush her teeth. Georgia turned on their radio and got her tooth brush as well.

Gina sat on the bathtub while the other two were standing by the sink. Gina turned up her volume on her phone to block out the music they were playing. Gina got up to spit out the toothpaste and rinse off the brush when she saw her mom walk in with a pink vibrator in her hands.

Ginnys eyes widened in disgust at her mother. Gina wasn't really shocked she had a vibrator. She probably had many more in her room. Georgia took out the batteries and handed them to Ginny. Gina guessed Ginnys toothbrush's batteries died. Georgia went back to brushing her teeth.

Ginny put the batteries in the toothbrush still disgusted. Gina did understand that it's her moms vibrator and it's the batteries from the vibrator going in her toothbrush, but it's not like anything gets on the batteries and Georgia most likely cleans it. Plus it's probably not the batteries that makes Ginny disgusted, it's the fact that she finds pleasuring yourself gross.

————————————————————————

Mya was leading Gina to the place she planned the date to. Mya wanted to make sure that the date was amazing. Mya used to date Max and all they did was hangout with 'MAN' and it was boring as hell.

Mya was bringing Gina to her favourite place. It wasn't very interesting it was just a giant hill with trees and a bed of grass and flowers. There's a story behind why this is her favourite spot.

Mya moved her hands away from Ginas eyes and revealed what she had done. Gina saw a blanket on the grass with a picnic basket and drinks. Ginas heart swooned with how sweet this was.

Mya was behind Gina and couldn't see the smile on her face so she started panicking. "This is probably cheesy, i'm sorry, I've never been in a serious relationship befor-"

Gina turned around and planted a gentle kiss to her lips. "Your kidding right? I love it." Gina reassured her. Mya smiled more relaxed with her answer and kissed her on the lips.

Mya pulled Gina to sit down with her on the blanket and opened the picnic basket. "I went to Blue Farm and asked Joe what your favourite thing on the menu was and he said you really loved the clubhouse sandwich so here you go." Mya told her and passed her the sandwich with her order of ice coffee.

Gina thanked her gratefully and took a bite. It tasted like heaven with carbs. Mya watched her with adoration as the girl giggled and licked the mayo off of her lips. That's the thing she loved about Gina, she looked gorgeous even with a mess on her face.

After a while of the two eating and relaxing Gina asked a question to which triggered a memory to when she was a little kid.

"Okay so I love today, but why did you take me to this place in particular?" She asked. Mya looked at her for a moment before actually answering. "This is my favourite place to come to, especially when I was a little girl."

Gina laid on her stomach and leaned on her hands and gave Mya a look to continue. "Before my dad died of Cancer when I was 10 he would always take me here. I cared about the planet just as much as I do so I come here because I like to believe he is here."

Gina grabbed Myas hand and kissed it before nuzzling her face into it. Mya giggled and wrapped her arms around Ginas neck lying back with her.

"I'm sorry about your father." Gina whispered to into Myas ear. Mya shook her head "it's okay, I've made my peace with it."

There was a long moment of silence. All you could here was the wind hitting the trees together and the steady breathing of the two girls. Gina reached over to her backpack and opened it up. Mya raised an eyebrow and smiled when the girl pulled out her camera.

"Your brought your camera?" Mya laughed. "I bring my camera everywhere with me." Gina told her with a smile on her face.

Gina held up the camera to her eye and snapped a picture of Myas smiley face on her chest. Mya took Ginas camera and snapped a picture of Gina. She had no idea how to use it but she did and held the the film that came out.

"Not bad." Gina commented and took the picture of Mya and put it in the photo holder in her backpack. Myas eyes widened at the beautiful pictures that Gina took with her camera. Gina handed her the book so Mya could go through it and look at them.

Mya flipped a page and found a photo of the first day she arrived in Wellsbury. It was the first day Mya grew feelings for a girl and not feeling shit about it. Then Mya saw the other picture with Marcus and Iris added to it. It's funny because they probably wouldn't of even all been friends without Gina.

She's the glue that holds everything together. She's the change they needed.