\7/

The next morning Gina really didn't want to go downstairs and face her Mom, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Gina walked downstairs only to be met with Georgia, there was no sight of Ginny so she just guessed she left for school early.

Gina didn't say anything she just went over and picked an apple out of the basket on the counter. She was about to turn around and walk out until she felt someone hug her from behind. Light blonde strands of hair fell over her shoulder and she smelt the comforting smell of her mom's perfume.

"I'm so sorry about what Ginny did yesterday, she had no right to go through your diary and out you."

"Doesn't matter, she hates me." Gina shrugged turning around biting into her apple.

"I'm sure she'll come around, she just doesn't know you like me and Austin do."

"She didn't even try, the day I was brought to you guys she treated me like shit, she made me feel out of place and I still do!"

Georgia grabbed her daughters face "hey, it doesn't matter what she thinks, me and Austin are gonna love you no matter what, okay?.."

Gina nodded her head "yeah..okay." Georgia smiled and hugged her again. "So...how about that girl..Mya is it?" Georgia teased.

"Nope, nothings happening.." Gina looked away and blushed. "Ooo, you liar, you like her."

"I'm late for school." Gina told her taking her skateboard and going outside. Georgia watched her daughter run out the door to avoid the conversation. She smiled and shook it her head.

————————————————————————

Gina was avoiding Ginny all day in school. Daniel and Mya was also helping her avoid Ginny no questions asked.

Opening up her locker and putting her books in Mya and Daniel followed her in suit. A ding came from her back pocket and it showed a notification from her mom.

Mama George
Come outside Gummy Bear, I want a family car picnic.

Gina closed her eyes and sighed. So much for avoiding Ginny. The two beside her noticed her state

"what's going on with you today your like out of it." Mya asked with a concern expression on her face, Daniels soon following with the same expression.

Gina debated for a second on if she should tell them. They are her best friends and she does trust them.

"You know Ginny right?" She quietly spoke.

"Yeah, the girl that was with Marcus." Mya answered and Daniel nodded.

"Right, well she outed me to my family yesterday. She got in an argument with our mom and as usual she always gonna bring me into it. Turns out she read my diary and everything." She ranted.

"God, that's horrible." "I'm so sorry." The two comforted.

"It's whatever, I've been avoiding her all day but right now I gotta go because we are doing a car picnic and I wouldn't actually go but my little brother is going and i would like to see him." Gina explained walking down the hall and then outside.

The first thing she saw was Ginny arguing with mom. "Alright I gotta go." Gina told them letting out a annoyed sigh. "Okay, good luck." Mya told her and squeezed her arm for comfort. "Text the group chat later?" Daniel asked.

"Definitely."

The two sent a smile and skated away while Gina walked passed Ginnys group of friends and up to the car. Austin saw her and his smile grew ten times wide. "Gina were having a Car picnic."

Gina sucked in all her rage and smiled she needed to be happy so everyone else could be happy. "sounds great." She told him hopping into the car.

They drove to a spot to park and the three kids got situated while Georgia put all the stuff on the flat surface of the back of the car.

Once they were all situated Ginny was sat in the back with Georgia and the blonde had the passenger seat out forward while she stuck her legs out straight, while Gina was sat up in the drivers seat with Austin in her lap.

Georgia took a bite of her bacon donut. "Mm balcony. Pass the chocolate milkshake, please." Georgia asked Ginny. "Grotesque." Was all Ginny replied with passing her the shake.

Gina held back an eye roll while she had a taste of Austin's strawberry milkshake. He looked up at her with chocolate over his lips.

"Okay, you have to stop, I shouldn't have gone all lol on you about that jerkoff with the bike, but I had a flashback of this age. Your whole life flashed before my eyes, and you were pregnant and broke and a high school dropout, and all that was fine." Georgia paused and continued "but then, you had a super bratty teenage daughter and honestly, that was awful. I just wouldn't wish that on you." She told her straight slurping her milkshake right after.

"Forgive me? Yes?"

Ginny nodded with a smile. "Yes." Georgia whooped. She wanted to tell Ginny to apologize to Gina but she thought that Gina most likely wanted to forget about everything that happened. And plus no amount of apology would make up for the years of saddens she put Gina through.

"You were right. He was a jerkoff."

Gina decided to tune them out when she got a notification on her phone.

📚🎺🛹Losers Club🛹🎺📚

Mya
How is the car picnic going?

Gina
Fine, I haven't really spoken to anyone, I just been stuffing my face full of food with Austin.

Mya
Wish you were here. Xx🤗🥺

Gina
I wish I was there too..😔🥺

Daniel
Yeah...but more importantly, what are you eating.

Gina laughed out loud and saw that Austin had the bacon donut. She took a bite. Not half bad.

Gina
Well it's mostly donuts and milk skates. I just had a bite of the most amazing Bacon Donut ever.

Mya
Bacon donut?

Gina
Yup

Mya
Weird...but unique

Daniel
DELICIOUS 🤤

Gina laughed at her friends and passed the bacon donut back to Georgia.

"Who's got you all happy." Georgia asked with a wink.

"No one, just my friends."

"You have friends?" Austin teased with a smile.

Gina poked his side and let out a giggle "yeah, and you still chocolate on your face." She told him grabbing a wipe and passing it to him.