\30/

Ginas mood changed to happy to worried so fast it was terrifying. Gina got a call in the middle of the night saying that Marcus got into a accident riding is motorcycle.He was in the hospital for quite some time and they told him he had a concussion and road rash.

Gina was really confused to why he got into a accident. The thing is he never ever rides it, he knows he can't and he knows he doesn't have a license. The only thing he does with it is wash it to look cool and lets girls take pictures on it to post on Instagram.

So what the hell made him do it?

————————————————————————

Gina and her friends decided they would get him a present and make him a card and drop it off to his house. It may sound corny to do this but that's the whole reason why they wanted to.

"Oh my god Daniel! Look at your face!" Mya exclaimed with a laugh. Daniel was sat on the ground covered in glitter.

They decided to do it at Mya's house because Joe is gone to work and they didn't want to make a mess and Gina didn't want to he at Georgia's very much anymore.

"What? What about it?" He asked confused. Gina giggled tying a bow tie on his gift basket. Iris took her finger and rubbed it along his cheek laugher and showing him the pink and blue glitter on her finger.

Daniel was taken back and got up to look in Mya's mirror. "Damn it! I just got out of the shower!" He whined.

Gina burst out laughing and covered her mouth "Your the one that wanted to use the damn glitter" Mya exclaimed smacking him on the back of the head.

"Glitters pretty. Get. With. The. Program!" He told her sitting back down and putting more glitter on the big ass card they made.

The three of the girls laughed while Gina was walking around Mya's room. Mya looked up from what she was going and looked at her confused "whatcha looking for babe?"

Gina turned around "I can't find the balloons she bought."

"Oh, there over here." Iris said pointing to the bag on the floor. Gina smiled and walked over opening the bag and pulling one out to blow up.

Once it was blown up she red the balloon "It's a boy." It said. Gina shook her head with a smile "it's a boy?" She asked Mya putting her hands on her hips.

"What!? It was the only thing there." Mya defended herself. "Well it's not wrong, he is a boy." Daniel said pointing to the balloon. Gina chuckled and tied up tying it to the gift basket.

The basket contained chips, candy, different kinds of drinks, a video came, headphones and a new water bottle.

The three went down to the Bakers and dropped the basket and Card off after Daniel got in the shower. Ellen took it and told them they would give it to them. She gave them a update that said that we was getting a little better but was still miserable.

————————————————————————

Georgia and Gina were on the way to get Ginny from Blue Farm. Her shift was about to end and Gina was gonna go over to Joes for the night again. Georgia didn't mind, she was glad her daughter was starting to feel like she belonged to a family and Joe didn't mind because he loved the company, being alone had its perks but it's not always the best.

When the two walked in they saw Ginny standing alone behind the counter. "Peach, get your stuff. Let's jet." Georgia told her as Ginny went into the back without a word.

Georgia sat down on her regular stole and Gina joined her. Gina noticed how tired she's been lately so she tries to stay out of her way.

Joe came out of the back and smiled at the two girls "Hey Kiddo." He said, Gina looked up from her lap "Hey Dad." She smiled. Georgia smiled at the two. Joe noticed her smiled which caused him to smile "Hey."

"Hey." The blonde said back sweetly. Joe leaned on the counter in front of them as Georgia began to talk again "so you know how in Cheers, whenever Norm goes in, And Sam just starts pouring him a beer."

"Okay..am I Sam in this fun little role-play?" Joe asked pointing to himself playing along with Georgia. "Would you rather be Diane?" She asked. Joe paused for a moment "Diana abandoned the show..so no." He replied turning around and going to get a wine glass and some wine.

"Hey, has Ginny talked to you?" Georgia asked him. Joe looked around and clicked his tongue "uh, no nothing." He replied shaking his head. Gina squinted her eyes, he was lying.

Georgia didn't say anything just a quite 'Hmm' as Joe poured her some wine. Gina crossed her leg and took out her phone but still listened to their conversation. "You okay?" Joe asked Georgia who looked very exhausted "You don't look so good." He added and stopped pouring.

Georgia looked up at him offended "Thanks, Joe!" Gina giggled a little before shaking her head. "No, I just mean comparatively, like compared to how you alw..you usually look, which is-"

"Oh, right, right." Georgia replied taking out her hair that was once in a ponytail but is now down and straight with a lot of volume.

"Amazing. Beautiful." Joe went on trying to save himself. Georgia smiled at him and he looked at her adoringly. Gina couldn't help but smile to herself when she seen the interaction, the two definitely have a connection, there's no question about it.

"Alright, I'm ready." Ginny said walking back into the main area of the restaurant. Georgia took her wine that was poured and drank it in one gulp despite Joe telling her not to.

"That's a 2017 Chateau Bouclier." He told her. Georgia looked at him and picked up her bag "And it was delicious. Sam."

Gina shook her head when she left. Ginny dropped pens on the counter "Bottom drawer of the desk, just so you know." She informed.

"Thanks..and good luck." Joe told her. Gina had no idea what she needed good luck for but she couldn't care less. When Ginny left Gina looked at Joe "So, Sam how was your day?" Gina asked teasingly.

Joe shook his head "It was great, thanks for asking. How was yours?" He asked putting the bottle of whine back.

"It was fine, we made a card and a gift basket for Marcus today, dropped it off." Gina told him with a shrug.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Joe asked her leaning on the counter. Gina nodded "Yeah, he'll be back to normal in no time..."

Gina paused for a second "Well, not normal but he'll be back to being Marcus very soon." Gina chuckled.

Joe nodded his head with a smile and went over to hug her "That's good."