\18/

Gina was sat in History class with nothing to do. She finished her assignment early and the rest of her friends are still on it.

'Ginny Miller and Gina Miller, Please come to the office."

Everybody's eyes went on Gina, feeling uncomfortable she got up out of her desk and walked out. She knew what this was about, well for her at least.

She asked her mom a little while ago if she could go on birth control to help her periods. Getting out to the car Ginny was pissed and kept going on and on about how she was missing class.

"Why the hell are you here anyways?" She asked Gina looked up from her phone where she was sat in the backseat. She raised her eyebrow, "I'm getting birth control too."

"Why, your gay?" She asked confused. Gina rolled her eyes "Birth control help with more things then just pregnancy."

Ginny rolled her eyes and turned around up front. Gina didn't say anything for the rest of the ride there.

————————————————————————

Pulling into the house driveway Ginny was still in a shitty mood. As soon as Georgia shut off the car she started again with her ranting.

"Really, Mom? Taking me to the Gyno? putting me on the pill? Did you really need to do that in the middle of a school day?"

Gina handed Georgia her purse from the back seat. "Sure did. You have a boyfriend you're sending topless photos to."

Ginnys eyes widened as she looked at Gina who was hopping out of the car. "Mom. Oh my God."

Gina was not interested in Ginnys sex life so she tuned them out on their arguments.

"Hunter and I aren't having sex because I'm disgusting!" Ginny exclaimed while her mother walked into the house ignoring her. Gina was still outside though.

Gina sighed "Your not disgusting. Why do you think you are?"

Ginny widened her eyes at Ginas interest in what was going on with her. Instead of saying something insulting Ginny just ranted.

"Because I sent a sexy photo to him last night and he looked at it, started typing and then said nothing, he ignored it"

"Are you sure he wasn't rubbing one out?" Gina crossed her arms. Ginny shook her head in annoyance "No because the next morning he texted me saying 'he fell asleep'"

"Maybe he is not the type of guy who likes nudes, there's many different reasons why he made an excuse. Don't let it get to your head, your not disgusting, your attitude sometimes is but you are a beautiful person."

Ginny was speechless at how Gina was being nice to her. Gina noticed how she was being quiet and rolled her eyes "it's a compliment don't let it get to your head either." And with that Gina went inside and started getting ready for work.

————————————————————————

Ginas friends were sat at a table while she worked. They wanted to hangout but she had a shift so they decided to come and get something to eat while she worked. They weren't necessarily hanging out but they were still there.

Gina was on her own duties, she had a routine she does but Maxine was there ranting about some girl she found hot. She was starting to piss Gina off and even Joe was getting tired of her.

"Sophie Sanchez is so hot!......like her ass belongs in the Louvre."

It was very busy today in Blue Farm Café so Gina was going her own thing. Joe kept reminding Ginny to do things because she kept getting distracted by Max.

"Table four needs coffee!" Joe tells Ginny. Ginny however didn't hear him so Gina laid her notepad down and went over to get the coffee and pour it up.

Going back behind the counter her grabbed her notepad again and started hanging up the pile of orders she took. Joe came around the corner by all the bake goods "Max..you know your not supposed to be back there."

Ginny actually decided to go do something so she delivered plates of food that were just freshly made and delivered them to a table. Funny enough she mixed up some plates and Gina went over to fix them, smiling in apology.

Gina then went back to get table sixes check and write down that table eight wants wings before happy hour is over, placing the paper in front of the cook.

Joe watched in amusement as Gina swayed through tables, annoyed but still with a smile on her face. His amusement once again going away when he found Max behind the counter again "Max you can't be back here!"

Max was distracting Ginny once again and was showing her Sophie Sanchez's Instagram. "Bali does not look real." Ginny commented.

"I know, right? But David Bowie had his ashes spread there, so it is."

Joe looked at Max with a look of surprise "you guys know David Bowie?"

"Duh..from shrek." Max told him in a confident obvious tone.

"From Shrek..." Joe whispered to himself. Gina went over and made all her friends ice coffee orders and delivered them to her friends table.

"Table threes ready to order!" Joe told Ginny. Ginny rolled her eyes and grabbed her notepad. "Table threes gonna have to wait Joe!" Max yelled at him clearly stressed out.

Mya kissed Ginas hand and sent to her on her way. Mya walked passed Max who was heading over or towards Ginny and fake crying in her shoulder.

The lady at the table seemed scared and confused. Gina rolled her eyes and went over to the two girls pushing them away from the table. "Go deal with whatever is happing." Gina told Ginny giving one more push before going to table three.

"Hi, I'm so sorry about that, what would you like to order?" Gina asked with a smile. The lady faked smiled at her and said she wanted a Farm Fresh Salad.

After getting her order she walked over behind the counter and have the paper to the cook delivering more plates of food to another table. Joe gave her a grateful smile while wiping down some of the tables that were empty.

All Gina could think was how better is was when Ginny wasn't working there.