\17/

Georgia was out doing whatever scam she was doing. She left Austin home with Mya and Gina while Ginny went over to Max's house with her friends.

Austin was downstairs playing his video games while Gina and Mya were upstairs in her room. The two were giggling while putting makeup on each other. Gina has a little experience with makeup while Mya has almost none.

Mya just finished putting makeup on Gina and it wasn't that bad but it wasn't good either. Gina took her phone out of her back pocket and put her camera on. Gina took a moment to take it all in then bursted into rib aching laughter. She looked so weird and scary.

Mya was trying to hold in her laugh but couldn't because her girlfriends laugh was very contagious. The girls stopped laughing and wiped the tears from their face. Now it was Ginas turn to put makeup on Mya.

Mya was more difficult because she couldn't stop laughing at Ginas hilarious looking face. When Gina was down they did a double take of their laughter because Gina messed up with the eyeshadow and made her look like she had the ghost from screen eyes.

"What did you do to me!" Mya wheezed examining her eyes. "I tried to give you a smoky eye." Gina defended herself while laughing. Mya snorted "this is not a smoky eye, it looks like you punched me in the eye."

The girls decided to wipe it off after. They didn't want it on to long just in case it stained their faces. Hoping back on the bed Gina took out her regular lipstick and coated her lips properly this time. Gina noticed Mya was starring at her face, or more particularly her lips.

"What?" Gina chuckled with a questioning look. Mya grinned "Nothing, I just really like that colour lipstick." She shrugged. Gina looked at her with a cheeky look which Mya didn't seem to notice.

"Would you like some?" Gina asked her. Mya nodded and look at the lipstick thinking that Gina was going to hand her it. Instead Gina took her by surprise by locking her lips together with her own.

Mya was surprised at first with wide eyes and then relaxed and laid her hands on either side of Ginas cheeks. Gina heard Mya mutter something along the lines of smooth to which Gina smiled at into the kiss while deepening it.

Myas pushed Gina on her back while she ran her hands to the zipper of Ginas pants. Just as things were about to get heavy the mood was killed by both of their phones dinging. They both groaned in frustration and Mya rolled off of Gina grabbing her phone and Gina also doing the same.

📚🎺🛹Losers Club🛹🎺📚

Daniel
Are we going to battle of the bands?

Gina looked at Mya with a confused look. "What's battle of the bands?" She asked. "It's just a place where people go and sing for a competition." Gina nodded. "So are we going?" She asked Mya. She kinda wanted to see what it was like. "Sure. If you want." Mya told her, Gina nodded and went back to her phone.

Gina
Me and Mya just decided that we were.

Mya
Are you and Iris going?

Iris
Yes, we are

Daniel
She's making me

Iris
You have nothing better to do.

Daniel
I could do you

Mya and Gina looked at each other and grimaced.

Mya
keep it in your pants Sanders

Daniel
Oh please, I bet you and Gina were just about to get it on.

Mya and Gina looked at each other again and shrugged. They probably were going to but he interrupted them.

Mya
Yeah, thanks for interrupting us by the way.

Marcus
What did I just read.

Gina
😂😂😂😂😂

Iris
Your going Marcus by the way.

Marcus
No I'm not.

Mya
To bad, you are

Gina
Please🥺

Marcus
Sure, whatever you say🖕🏼

————————————————————————

Gina was in the shower late at night. She does this when she's got things on her mind. She kept thinking back to when her and Mya were about to get it on but then was interrupted.

Obviously in that moment she wasn't really paying attention to how serious the situation was getting but now she's over thinking it. She's never done things before with a girl, but she has done some things with guys just not all the way.

However the only reason why she fooled around with guys is because she was afraid to come out so she just hid who she was from everybody. Unfortunately there is no hiding now so she's more vulnerable.

It's not that she's not ready but she's afraid that if she does have sex with Mya and Mya doesn't enjoy it like she does then, everything between them will be ruined and Gina will be left heartbroken.

Gina squeezed her hair and hopped out of the shower wrapping her black fuzzy robe around her. Heading downstairs into the semi dark kitchen she grabbed the peanut butter and the Oreos from the cupboard with a butter knife and sat down at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

She didn't worry about eating them all since she bought them with her own money. With each Oreo she ate, she took the top off and spread a little bit of peanut butter on the white part and put it back together and biting into it with a satisfying sound.

Gina decided she should post some more photos on her photography account on Instagram. Switching to her account and adding some more pictures she took around Wellsbury she saw that she gained 178 more followers in the last 7 days.

Biting into another Oreo Gina saw that she got a notification from Mya. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion since it wasn't from the group chat.

She smiled a childish grin with she saw the message. It wasn't really a big deal but to Gina it made her heart swoon.

😘❤️‍🔥Mya❤️‍🔥😘

😘❤️‍🔥Mya❤️‍🔥😘
Good night my love😘

Gina
Good night to you too😘

Gina quietly squealed and spun around the kitchen putting the Oreos and Peanut Butter back in the cupboard and putting the knife in the sink.

Gina ran up the stairs and put her PJs on and hopped in bed forgetting about the particular scared feeling she was feeling earlier and drifted off into a deep sleep.