\24/

It was the afternoon. Gina just got back from with Mya, she explained to her all the crappy stuff that has been going on just like with Joe, except less of the breakdown.

Gina sat on top of the counter in the kitchen eating a bag of Gummy Bears while scrolling through Instagram.

Georgia walked into the kitchen and looked at her daughter "Tables are for glasses not for asses." She told her

"Depends on if your having sex on it." Gina told her not realizing what she just said. Georgia laughed "I like that one, I'll be using that." She told her grabbing a bottle of water and headed upstairs.

It wasn't long before she came back down with a scowl on her face with Ginny following her. "Then I saw Maddie and then she just came in and sat down with my friends. With my friends, Mom! It was so embarrassing!"

Gina looked up from her phone to pay attention to the conversation "she can't do that, she can't just show up at Blue Farm and talk to my friends. That's my place of work. Mom? Are you even listening to me?" Hello?"

Ginny kept going on and on and Gina noticed the look of distress on her mother's face. Gina quickly got off the counter and stood in front of Ginnys face. "Ginny for once in your life shut your mouth!" She yelled at her, the annoying girl gave her a offended look.

Georgia dropped a avocado on the floor and jumped with a sigh. "It's just a damn avocado." She whispered to herself. Gina turned around to look at her mom "Hey, Mom you okay?"

Georgia took in a breath "Yeah Gummy Bear, I'm okay." She tried to sound as believable as possible but Gina saw right through it.

"Um, Mom, I know your having a nervous breakdown, but Maxine just texted me, and our yard is on fire." Ginny informed her mother.

Georgia eyes widened as she snapped her head around to look at Ginny and Gina "A fire!"

They quickly ran out of the house to the garden "My garden!" Georgia examined running over to the hose.

"It's on fire." Max said from behind the gate. Ginas eyes widened at the size of the blaze. "What the hell happened?!" Georgia asked picking up the hose.

Austin and Caleb ran out to the front garden and tried to escape, clearly they done it. "Hey, you stop right there!" Georgia yelled at them while spraying down the garden.

Gina ran over to the two boys stopping them from going any further. "Mom, the kids starting fires! I know a therapist that he can go to." Ginny told her mother standing next to Max.

"What? No!" Georgia disagreed shutting off the hose and running over to the boys once the fire was out.

"Hey! What is wrong with you!?" Georgia scolded them. Gina blinked a few times trying to process what happened and then walked inside getting ready for her shift.

————————————————————————

Gina went to the restaurant with Georgia but instead of going towards Maddie like Georgia was, Gina walked into the back passed Joe and into his office putting her coat on his chair and walking back out and getting her notepad.

"You work here two?!" Maddie asked a tad but tipsy. Gina nodded her head "uh, yeah for a while now." Gina told her and going to table two to take their order.

"Uh, Gina!" Joe called out and walked over to her in a hurry. Gina turned around to look at him confused "Yeah?"

"No, I actually didn't need you I just needed to get away from your Aunt and Mother." He told her glancing over to the two women arguing. Gina nodded her head in understanding "Yup, been there." She said patting his back and walking over to give the order to the cook.

Joe followed her over and got two classes of water when he saw Maddie get up. "In case this night is headed where I think it's headed." Joe said putting down the two glasses of water.

"It's not." Georgia said looking at him with a blank expression while pouring a shit down of wine in her wine glass. Gina chuckled quietly went over to give table four their food and went back over to get their drinks

"he likes you!" Maddie exclaimed quietly to Georgia who sipped her wine. "No he doesn't."

Georgia shook her head looking at Joe, "he doesn't" "he does" Maddie protested "and it's even better because he treats Gina like she's his kid." Gina shook her head and carried on with her job.

It's been a while and Gina has actually been having a good time. Gina was pouring two glasses of water when she saw Mya walk in.

Gina smiled and passed the waters to table 5 and saw Mya making her way over to her. "Hey!" Gina greeted her with a kiss. Mya giggled and passed a backpack to her. "Where did you get this?" Gina asked her taking the backpack. "You left it at my house earlier and forgot to take it home. I went by your house but Ginny told me you were working and then slammed the door in my face so I came here."

Gina smiled and kissed her cheek "Thanks Babe." She said "No problem, but i gotta go, my mom is gonna be home from work soon and we are having family movie night." She said this time kissing Gina and walking out.

Gina turned around to put her backpack in Joes office when she found a Maddie looking at her with wide eyes. "Damn Girl! You got a girlfriend?" She asked clearly drunk. Georgia laughed and shook her head.

Gina nodded her head "Yeah, her name is Mya." she said walking into Joes office. When she came out Maddie was still talking to her "Yeah your better off with a women..men suck." She said downing her glass of wine. Gina nodded her head in agreement and went back to working.

————————————————————————

It was late and Blue Farm Café was closed and Maddie was still getting drunk with Georgia who seemed close to sober. Joe and Gina were just about down cleaning up so Joe offered to take everyone home, he knew Gina was able to drive Georgia's car but he didn't want to leave her in charge with two intoxicated women just in case it brought up bad memory's.

The drive was not quite at all, Maddie wouldn't stop talking about things that didn't even make sense, but that didn't stop Gina from almost falling asleep in Joes passenger seat.

Joe helped Maddie inside who collapsed on the floor of the living room. Gina saw Ginny who looked unimpressed but she couldn't even bother to say anything about it so she just stood there and yawned.

"Go on to sleep Gummy Bear, you can sleep in your room, I'll put Maddie in mine." Georgia told her. Gina didn't even try to protest she just rubbed her eyes and hugged Joe walking upstairs. "Night Kiddo." He said and quietly chuckled when she mumbled a 'Night' him.

—————————————————————————

It was later that night when Gina jolted away from another nightmare from her scary childhood. Georgia shot up examining her "Hey, Gina you okay?" She asked worried

Gina didn't say anything "When did you get in here?" She asked. "I'm mad at Maddie, didn't even wanna be in the same room as her even if she was sleeping."

Gina lied back down and faced her mom on the pillow "what happened?" She asked her mother. "I trusted her, something I don't normally do and I discovered she betrayed me. Well she's leaving tomorrow for good, I don't care what else she has to say."

Gina nodded her head, not wanting to ask any questions "but don't worry about that..just go back to sleep Gummy Bear." Her mother told her brushing her hair out of her face.

Gina nodded lazily and drifted off back to sleep.