\31/

The next day Gina went to go volunteer at the thing they're doing to help Paul become Mayor again.
The crowd was jam packed, Gina was over at the sign up sheet for adopting cute little animals.

"Your Mayor has heard your concerns, they are big, small, personal, public, but they are all important." Georgia's voice rang out through the gym. She was on stage with a microphone going on about how Paul was a Mayor who acts.

Gina looked towards the door to see Zion entering the building with his camera. He had a smile on his face watching Georgia while he was taking pictures of her.

Georgia came over to Gina "Thanks for helping out Gummy Bear." Georgia said nudging her a bit. Paul came over "Yeah, this means a lot Gina."

Gina smiled at him"no problem, welcome to help anytime." Gina had big respect for Paul, even though he was dating her mom he doesn't see her as his own kid like he does with Austin. He knows that Joe is her father and he respects that and Gina loved that he understands that.

Speaking of Joe, Gina looked over to see him entering the building through the big double doors. She smiled and waved at him when he came closer. "Hey Dad."

He smiled and hugged her "Hey Kiddo." Gina looked at him "What are you doing here?" She asked moving a strand of hair out of her face.

"Well, I came to see all the animals that were up for adoption." He stated pointing to the pictures of dogs and cats that were hanging up that needed homes.

She looked at him confused "Why?.." He smiled "I was thinking we should get a dog."

Gina face lit up and her smile grew bigger "No way! Your joking!" She asked with pure excitement. She laughed and shook his head "Nope. Dead serious."

Gina jumped up and down and hugged him "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She always wanted a dog but she never got to get one because Georgia didn't want any pets.

He laughed and she pulled back, "Alright, pick one." He said pointing to all the pictures. Gina crossed her arms looking at all of them, they all looked so adorable. One caught her eye though, a baby beagle. She looked down at name below it, his name was Jasper.

"Jasper, can we have Jasper?" She asked with hope in her eyes. "Definitely." He answered looking at the picture of the adorable puppy. Gina quietly squealed excitedly and passed him the adoption papers.

Georgia came over "Joe, Joe, Joe, Joe, Joeee" she sang. Joe smiled at her while signing the papers. "Your getting a dog?" Georgia asked. Gina looked at her very excitedly "Yeah, we're getting Jasper" she said pointing to the picture.

Georgia smiled at her daughter who looked extremely happy.

—————————————————————————

After Joe signed the papers, the father and daughter duo went to the adoption centre to pick up the dog. Gina was so excited she was practically bouncing up and down in her seat.

When the lady brought the puppy out, Jasper was so happy. She said he was only a puppy but he hasn't had a home, he's only been in the shelter his whole life. That made Ginas heart break but she remembered that she was taking him home with her so he'll have a safe home.

On the way home Jasper sat in Ginas lap with his head stuck out the window. He looked happier then ever and every once in a while he would come back in to lick her nose and then go back to sticking his head out of the window again.

Joe dropped off Gina and Jasper at the house before leaving since he had to go to work. Gina thanked him one last time before kissing his cheek and running inside with Jasper in her hands.

When Jaspers paws hit the floor he zoomed over the house. Gina laughed and jumped up and down. The dog then came back round for one more loop and then tackled the girl.

Gina giggled and sat on the ground while Jasper kept licking her face. Gina chuckled and started petting him down, "Hey Buddy." She said snuggling her face into his.

Gina got up and raced him upstairs to Ginas room all the way down the hallway. Jasper jumped up onto Ginas bed and circled a few times before laying down on the centre of her bed.

Gina giggled and got her book bag off of her room floor and pulled it up on to the bed with her. She opened it and pulled out her pencil case with her History binder and textbook.

She began to write her research assignment on the Korean War. It wasn't very hard since she knew a little bit about it but she took longer to finish it then normal because she was to focused on the sleeping puppy at the side of her feet.

Once her research assignment was down she put her binder and stuff back in her bag before closing it and getting up off her bed to go downstairs, but not without Jasper waking up and following her down.

Walking into the kitchen Gina noticed that Joe had a bag of dog stuff sitting on the counter. The bag contained dog food, a water bowl and a food bowl, a couple of toys and a bed.

Gina took the food bowl out and filled it up and set it down on the ground to which Jasper started digging into. Gina then took it upon herself to fill up the water bowl and place it down right next to the food bowl Jasper was eating out of.

Gina watched as she switched from the food bowl and the water bowl every 30 seconds. Gina stayed there for a while until there was a knock on the door. Gina turned around and opened the door to meet a Mya who crashed her lips into Ginas.

Gina was taken back a bit but picked her up and spun her around and setting her back down put not removing her hands from her waist. "Hey, Baby. What's up?" Gina smiled.

Mya smiled and bit her lip "Nothing, I'm just happy." Gina smiled and kissed her lips one more time. "Guess what."

Mya looked at her curiously "What." And as if on que Jasper ran out of the kitchen and rushed to the two girls, he obviously heard the door earlier but was to focused on the food in front of his face to rush out.

Mya squealed excitedly as she saw the puppy jump on her legs. She got down to pet him and let him lick her face "Hey, Puppy, what's your name?" She asked in the kind of voice you would do when you play with a baby.

"Jasper." Gina told her. Mya let a 'aw' roll off of her lips "When did you get a puppy?" She asked as Jasper turned around and ran up the stairs. "Earlier, Joe came by the Mayor thing and said we should get a dog, so we picked him up at the pound a while after the papers were signed."

"Well, he's adorable." Mya said kissing her lips. Gina giggled through the kiss "Yeah, so are you."

"That's cheesy.."Mya commented with a smile. Gina laughed "I know but you love it."

"I do love it."