Trouble in Paradise 3

My Father finally arrived. I heard his car beeping from outside the house. Shortly after, He ran into the house.

"Did someone die?" He asked, breathing heavily.

"No, but look". I said, pointing at Mum and Aunty Enita.

He ran to my Aunty, then my mother and gave them a confused look.

"Brother Ernest, I was alone in the sitting room watching TV when I felt something sharp pierce through my skin. I looked up and saw Margaret holding a broken bottle and found a piece of glass cutting through my skin. I tried to stop her but she started ranting on how wicked and cruel I was". She said, crying.

"Why would you do that to my sister Margaret!" My dad shouted. That didn't sound like what my mum would do. We had received some visitors my mum hated with passion but she never hurt them. All she ever did was avoid them.

"Daddy, please can you listen to mummy's side of the story". I said, coming out of my hiding spot behind the living room door.

"Ok, Margaret speak." My Dad said.

"Your sister is lying. She just told you what she did to ME. She also tried to kill me with a knife. I was avoiding her attacks and got blood stains from the cut in my hand everywhere in my body. And by accident she cut herself. Then I quickly grabbed the broken bottle from her". That made a lot more sense, kinda.

"Your wife is a liar! It's obvious. I mean, she's with the broken bottle!". Aunty Enita said.

"Tega please excuse us. This is a problem between adults, you shouldn't be here. Thank you for calling me anyway". My dad said to me.

I quietly walked out of the room, but remained hiding behind the door to the living room. I saw Aunty Enita holding something sharp behind her. I looked closer.

The knife!

I gasped.

She-she really did try to kill my mother.
I ran back upstairs to my room, thinking of what I should do.

I grabbed my mother's phone in the kitchen and browsed What to do when Favorite Aunt is about to kill mother.

I looked through the hyperlinks and articles they had showed me. Unfortunately, none of them were equivalent to what I searched for. I lay down on my bed feeling uneasy.

I heard more yelling and shouting. I began to cry. I wished my Aunty didn't come to visit in the first place, this would never have happened. We could have video called her instead. I continued to cry until I fell asleep.