Wicked plans

"We-we came to apologize. We realize our wrong doings and we are sincerely sorry. Please forgive us Tega". Kosi said, crying and put her hands together to show her apology.

"Me too. I know I'm a terrible friend and I don't deserve you, but please find a place in your heart to forgive me". Williams said

"Me too. It was the devil's work. Jealousy is not a good thing, I know that now. It brought out the worst in me and I'm greatly sorry". Bella begged.

I wasn't going to just forgive them yet for all their wrong doings. They deserved to be treated wrongly too.

"If you guys really are sorry kneel down in front of me and call me your Queen and the most reasonable amongst the three of us". I smirked.

Kemi who was standing quietly behind me snickered. I turned around and he looked eager to see them do what I had asked them to.

"W-what? We s-should kneel down for YOU?!" Williams shrieked. Kosi nudged her in her ribs and grudgingly knelt down. Williams and Bella complied and did the same.

Something was fishy, though. Why would they want to apologize to me all of a sudden?

"Lay on the floor". I said. Again, they did as they were told hesitantly.

"Yeah, this is so fun to watch. Tega I'm going to get a drink in your kitchen. Is that okay?" Kemi asked. I nodded at him and once he was gone I turned back to Kosi, Bella and Williams. To my suprise they were smiling at me.

"Okay, I forgot to ask, how did you guys know my house?" I asked.

"You don't wanna know". Kosi smirked.

"Did you enjoy the show darling". Williams asked, pushing me aside and sashaying into my house as Kosi and Bella followed.

"What show?". I asked, confused.

"Oh Tega. You didn't think we would actually apologize to you did you?" Bella smirked.

Bella smirked. She never smirks!

"Hate is hate, it's hard to get over it. Yeah darling, you've been minding your business for some months now but I'm so cross with you. What's your problem?!" Kosi scoffed.

"W-what's my problem? What did I do?" I asked, more confused than ever.

"Daniel confessed his feelings to you. How sweet". Kosi said, in distaste.

"How did you even know that?!" I said, raising my voice in frustration.

"Dear, we've got sources. They watch when you least expect it". Williams said.

"Do they watch me when I poop in the toilet too?" I asked, wide eyed and sarcasm laced in my voice.

"What? No! Ewww". Bella said.

"Look. As long as I hate you we're going to keep making your life miserable because you took away my first love" Kosi said.

"Oh, And we just wanted to tell you that Kemi isn't the good friend you think he is". Bella smirked, again. And just like that, Kemi walked into the living room.

"Sorry I took some time. I was exploring your kitchen, your kitchen's just as beautiful as your house". Kemi said.

"Well my house is pretty too, especially my kitchen. Kemi you wanna see my kitchen?" Williams asked, grabbing Kemi's wrist and pulling him towards her.

"No! Let go of me". He said. Reluctantly, she let go. Kosi, Bella and Williams smiled sweetly at me waving their hands and began to walk towards the door.

My Secondary School Life On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara