Prologue

Vienne Pov:

The sun poured through my window. Another day had dawned, and as people say - bringing with it new hopes and aspirations, not for me though, for me its just another boring day. First day of sophomore year in a new school - the 'oh so Spring Valley.' Back in New Jersey where I was born and raised - I had never changed school until now. 

Right now, I am leaning against the glass door of my balcony with a cup of coffee in my hands, watching the streets of New York unfold and the sun slowing making its way above. 

Oh sorry! I forgot to introduce myself! Hello.. I am Vienne, Vienne Maria Lane. I used to live in New Jersey until this summer.  Lemme tell you from the beginning. The previous year of my life had been the worst I've ever experienced. I lost my mum and dad in a car crash, and ever since then my Uncle Paul and Aunt Tessa along with my cousin Sara have been taking care of me and for that I am truly grateful. Only When I thought things could go any worse, Uncle got a new job here in New York and I had to leave my home town. I couldn't complain - They have already done enough for me, they love me as their own daughter - even more in fact and its makes Sara jealous sometimes, although she's an angel. Not only this but I also lost my best friend; Stacy. Wait- she is not dead, just... its a story for next time...

I used to be different. I used to sleep inn, do crazy and embarrassing stuff in public, have late night drives, go to parties - in short - be myself, but now nothing is the same. I am a different and I intend to be that way, my walls are high, and I cannot afford to let them down now - no matter what, it is gonna hurt me at the end. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 

Whats up guys, this is my first time writing something here and I hope you guys like it!