Chapter 15.

[ FALLING.. ]

Vienne was laying on her bed facing the ceiling. She missed practice and walked home instead. Sara and Tessa were out somewhere and to be honest, she didn't care. 

This- this realization was strange. A part of her was enlightened, she knew Jackson is a genuinely nice guy. The way he is so supportive, his attitude towards her, the respect he has for her and not to mention how good looking he is. How only his single touch could swirl her stomach with butterflies, how in his arms she could easily forget the world and only one smile could light her mood up. He was perfect. However, the other part of her was scared. All of those memories flashed in front of her eyes- her anxiety kicked back in, making her eyes close letting those held back tears escape. Why is this so tough? Why can't she just be happy and live her life? Why-

Her thoughts were interrupted by the door of her room slamming open by one and only her dear sister with shopping bags in hand, "bish I swear the sale was worth spending 3 hrs in!"
She barged in and dropped all those bags on her messy bed. Noticing her sister's no expression face, she took a seat beside her on the bed and asked," Heyyyy What's wrong?" Vienne said nothing but the tears in her eyes were self-explanatory. "Did Jack do something?" she asked in a hushed tone. Vienne's eyes flutter open hearing that name, sighing she turned to her side. The thought of Jackson hurting Vienne sounded pretty impossible to her, and now that she knows how he feels about her there was no way he did something wrong. "Tell me- What is it?"

Vienne wiped her eyes from the back of her hand and sat straight on the headboard, sobbing she began, "He did nothing wrong Sar... in-in-fact he could never do. What's wrong is with me. I fell for him Sara, like every other girl in school." She looks at Sara with dejected eyes, "I just don't want to get my heart broken again."

Sara's heart broke to see her sister giving up on something that she knows would never let her smile fade. Sara took her hand and caressed the back of it. Listen to me Vi.. have you ever wondered after how long that pretty smile of yours is finally getting out of the dark corner? Or how after meeting him the original- smily- stupid- childish Vienne is coming back alive? Vienne that man cared for you before you even opened up to him. The Way he looks at you? God every girl wants a guy to look at her that way. You're damn lucky sis because I am sure he likes you too. Don't be scared of the outcome, if not him I am sure someone is meant for you but if you listen you both your and my heart- he is the one for you.

Bells started ringing in her head- DOES SHE HAVE A CHANCE WITH JACK?! She tentatively looked into her sister's hopeful eyes, which also had a motivating gist to it. Sara was right- Jackson is the reason she's back to cheerleading, the kid in her heart is alive again and she's got a reason to wake up every morning. It wouldn't hurt to take a chance right?

"Go for it" Sara interrupted her thoughts, "tell him what you feel. I'll be down with mum." Vienne smiled and nodded. Before leaving Sara turned back, "and remember, I'll always be with you no matter what."

Taking a deep breath the girl took her phone in her hand, her fingers lingering over the contact of the slytherin boy, mind rushing with thoughts of nervousness yet butterflies still twirling.
______________

Jackson came home from practice, tired but more disappointed. He hoped to see Vienne today like every other day. Walking her home and spending time with her was now his new highlight. Today however he felt like something was missing, because certainly it was.

The effect she has on him and the way he doesn't seem to care surprisingly wasn't bothering him, instead it brought a smile- her thought brought a smile. Smacking the back of his head and muttering 'control yourself Jackson'  he leaves for his bathroom to freshen up.

Grabbing himself an apple, while looking for his shirt a notification lit his phone screen. (Yes ladies, he's shirtless here) Glancing at the name he stumbled on his steps and took it before his mum could. His mom gave him a suspicious look which sooner turned into an annoyed one when she saw her child shirtless once again.

He gave her a tight lipped smile and existed the situation awkwardly to see what's Vienne been upto; his curiosity and concern taking over.

Relieved, his expression softened knowing that she's alright

Relieved, his expression softened knowing that she's alright. Jumping on his bed and typing the response he looked like an absolute love sick idiot. Not that he minded.

Jackson pushed himself of the bed and began jumping on his spot as if warming up for a match, he didnot notice his mom standing there with a shirt in her hands watching her son jumping and smiling like a crazy person

Jackson pushed himself of the bed and began jumping on his spot as if warming up for a match, he didnot notice his mom standing there with a shirt in her hands watching her son jumping and smiling like a crazy person. He hesitantly came back to his feet and slowly took the shirt from her mum's hands, "thanks mom, um I really needed this right now."

"I can tell that, have fun" her mom said while leaving the room. Chuckling he quickly got ready and decided to reach there before time, he didn't wanted to take a risk of being late.

Elsewhere Vienne was already dressed up. A simple jeans and crop tops with her hair brushed open. A small grin planted her lips when she thought about where she was about to go. Maybe she has a chance?

--------------------------------------------------------------

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING FOR SO LONG.

But, just one question, is this a date?