Chapter 2.

[ Not my type ]

"Looks like you liked the idea of new boyss?" Sara wiggled her eyebrows and said leaning at the locker beside me. I grab all the books I need and shut the locker. Hard so that she gets the hint. "No Sara.. as I said I just lost my way.. He just seemed to be there, ever heard of a coincident?" I blankly answered. He was nothing but a jerk! No matter how cute and hot he was, most probably he is another one of those guys who are just in school to woo girls, play sports, flaunt their abs and have no relation with academics. 

Sara and I had all classes together accept for Extra-curriculars', she took Arts & craft where I took dance. Did I mention that I like dancing? Now that is something else that I haven't in this whole summer.. Anyways, Right now we have first period History.

We both look around and see only 3 seats vacant, I take the seat near the window and Sara sits beside me. I look out of the window watching the white fluffy clouds pass. Watching them somehow brings me peace, I have some oddly weird attraction to them, a small smile crept on my face, a genuine one, which is rare these days. The final bell ringing brings my attention back- Kids chattering, taking seats before the teacher comes, Sara fixing her Lipstick and-  My eyes stop at the door when A guy comes busting inn, same brown eyes, that dark wavy hair! Damn it! He is my classmate?! Before I could turn my head back he caught my bewildered sight, tilting his head frowning a little, and then his lips twitching in a small smile. I'd lie if I say that smile wasn't cute.. 

He took a step forward which broke me out of my trans which also made me realize he was coming my way. This didn't go unnoticed by Sara as well, who like every other stupid started muttering, "oh he is so hot... Wait, he is coming towards yo-" "Shut up Sara!" I gritted my teeth and loudly whispered enough for her to listen which thankfully did shut her up. When I turned back, I almost jumped out because that jerk just walked past me to to sit at the seat behind me, the only seat vacant. I huffed and looked back in front where the teacher's seat was still empty.. Is the teacher absent? Just then a man probably in his mid 30s came in class with a big paper roll in hand, and glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"Sorry for the delay and Good morning class...I was told we have 2 new students today can we have them here please?" He said organizing his table. There you go, a good old classic introduction. I stood up along with Sara, making our way in the front. Clearly, Sara was looking forward to it, I was not. "Oh two lovely ladies, what are your good names?" "Oh hello! I am Sara, Sara Lane - its is spelled as S-A-R-A but pronounced as S-A-R-A-H! Pleased to meet you!" she enthusiastically replied and nudged me to speak. I looked up and simply said, " Uhm, hi, I'm Vienne Lane." I smiled and lightly waved, Sara whispered a 'good job' in my ear and I again gave her a smile. "Oh you too sisters?" asked one boy from the class, "Yeah, Cousins" Sara answered, and I nodded. " Well its nice to meet you, I am Professor Adam Lewis and you can take your seats now."

Making our way to our seats, I notice Jackson looking at me surprised, then it hit me, I didn't speak in front of him, he thought I couldn't speak, maybe thats why? God knows. "So class, lets talk about the treaty of Versailles? New girls? What do you know about it?" He asked us and I raised my hand, my nerdy side taking control. The whole class turned towards me when I stood up to speak,

 "War World 1 was a global experience new to many countries. It caused great divides and was only ended by the signing of the Treaty of Versailles. The treaty was made mostly against Germany in order to force them to make the reparations equal to the damages they caused during the war. Though the Treaty of Versailles was meant to end a World War, it instead resulted in building the tensions that would erupt into the Second World War; the faultiness in the Allies' formation of the treaty ultimately led to the German's resurgence and vast resentment towards the Allies. In drawing up the line , the Allies disagreed on how to properly discipline and the rest of the Central Powers Alliance from WWI, leading to cracks and internal disagreements and ignition of more violence."