Chapter 6.

( I love these cute little quotes I find.. )

[ Falling.. ]

Its been a few days since the girls have joined the school, the classes has been fine, they've made some friends and surprisingly Jackson is one of them. Vienne has accepted he's not that big of a douche she was expecting him to be, although he's still a jerk, he is a good guy. She remained the quite girl who has distanced herself from the world, but for some reason she was starting to lower her guard in front of Jackson and a little impact of that could be seen otherwise as well. Now she smiled more often, sometimes letting a giggle or two out, began to indulge in conversations a little, all because of a boy who she meet couple of days ago.

It was a regular Saturday night, she just had dinner and was reading a book lying on her bed. After a good peaceful 10 minutes, she heard some ruffling in her balcony but shrugged it off, diving inside the climax again. Just then she heard a knock on her balcony door. Frowning, she looked up from her book, nothing.... A knock again, this time louder. She jumped off her bed and grabbed the vase from her bedside table ready to attack any anonymous kidnapper just like Rapunzel hit Flynn with a frying pan. She cautiously stepped forward trying her best not to make any single noise when she heard the 'kidnapper' whisper her name. 

Clearly frightened, she closed her eyes shut, pushed the curtains and slid the glass door aside within seconds and flung the vase on whoever was standing. To her bad luck, her wrist was caught by a strong yet familiar grip, strong enough to single-handedly push her back inside her room. Eyes still tightly shut, she starting muttering a chain of, "please don't kidnap me, please don't kidnap me..." The grip in her wrist loosened and the presence she could feel in front of her seemed to inch closer, "As much I would love to do that, its not the reason I'm here right now." Wait. Vienne tilted her head at the voice, peeked open one eye to see the Jackson's familiar tall figure hovering over her finding this hilarious. 

She opened both of her eyes and sighed in relief, pulling her hand away, " YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME! IDIOT!" He laughed even more, taking a seat on a chair next to her bed, "I didn't know you're such a scardy cat Vi!" he said still laughing. She stopped on her tracks, that bubbly feeling returning. Carefully placing the vase back to its position, she turned to him. "how did you even get here?" "Fire escape, and before you ask,  I came here to ask something" Folding her hands, she took a seat across him on the bed, "And what was so important that you couldn't call and ask it?" 

He leaned further back on the chair, " 1) I don't have your number. 2) your sister apparently doesn't want to talk because she's watching the last season of money heist and 3) I wanted to tell, Since I have my soccer practice on Monday after school, I can't come for the project on that day so.. You wanna do it tomorrow?" "Yeah sure, What time?" she casually asked, " 2pm? But not here somewhere else...." 

"Whyyyy?" she whined which Jack did find a little cute somewhere at the back of his head. "Because except Mrs. Lane's snacks, I am fed up. So fina-" Their conversation was interrupted by a very angry Sara barging inn, "What do they think of themselves? How could they end this with such big suspense?! I swear to go- oh. OHHH!" she stopped herself when she noticed her sister wasn't alone, furthermore she was now standing with the the one and only in her room.. "We'll that's new. Hello Jackson... and another reason I came here was to tell you that Jackson called but-  I guess I'll leave you guys alone." she blabbers and scoots towards the door mouthing 'tell me what happened' to Vienne with a wink and taking her exit. 

A certainly very embarrassed Vienne slowly turns around totally expecting the sight of Jackson with a fist on his chin, trying very hard not to crack out and fails miserably when Vienne shoves his shoulder and walks past in an attempt to cover up her flustered face. "I've got to say, THAT was hilarious." he says in between fits of laughter. Vienne couldn't help but join in too. It was funny. She walked behind him and pushed him towards the balcony, "I really wish I could push you off here, but I don't want go to jail so early. Now do your spiderman-ing and get out of here." He smiled and jumped on the fire escape. She stood there waiting for him to leave, she won't admit but she wanted to watch him get down safely. He paused for a while and turned around looking up at her, "before I go, are you team Cap or team Ironman?" he climbed 2 stairs back up to, match her level," Natasha, Peter and Tony in one team? Hell obviously I'm team Ironman!" 

"Well then, glad to have you on the team Agent." he saluted and she saluted back playing along, "Glad to be here! Go safe agent!" "Will do!" With this he was again about to leave when Vienne suddenly pulled the back of his jacket and brought him closer than expected. Both of them stood there for a good minute, inches apart but then she came back to her senses and slowly let go of him, "Umm, I need your phone." He looked at her confused but then pulled it out handing it to her, he still doesn't know why did he not hesitate, why did he trust her? "Here, this is my number,  unlike my sister, I pick my calls up."

"Okay then, I'll keep that in mind. Thanks..." 

And finally he did get down safely. He looked up to see Vienne still there, she waved him bye and went back inside, with a big genuine warm smile, a smile that was lost settled back where its looked the best. Her mind for once not overthinking or jumbling negative thoughts, they were happy, she- was happy. 

When Jackson saw Vienne go inside, he also realized there was a stupid smile on his face not willing to go away. He pulled his phone out and saw Vienne has saved her number from the name - Agent Ravenclaw ;). He could tell what Sara meant by Vienne hiding who she is, and she really was. If someone told Jackson the same thing when she first bumped into him in the hallway he would've called them crazy whereas now he is slowly getting to know the true side of her and he wasn't complaining.

-------------------Times skip-------------------------

Right now Jackson was laying on his bed, replaying the entire scene in his head, not bothering to wipe that stupid grin out of his face. He pulled out his phone, his fingers hovering over her contact. Gathering the courage, he decided to shot her a text.

AGENT RAVENCLAW ;) 

Hey 'Agent Ravelclaw'.

her reply came almost instantly 

Hello, 'Agent Slytherin'

So we're down for tomorrow right?

Of course.. 

Did you inform Sara?

Yeah I did, but you know how she is..

Hahah yeah, anyways see ya tomorrow!

Yeah you too! bye!

Bye!

They both switched off their phones but were still willing to talk, neither of them having the guts to do so.. They both turned to their side, closed their eyes, dozing of with the picture of the other's smiling face and a hope to see that smile again, soon.

 Both idiots don't realize it now, but slowly and gradually they both were falling. Hard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N 

Its not only them,  I am also smiling like an idiot writing this. 

But Hold on to your hearts people.... Drama is near...