Chapter 20.

{Soo... I know late again sorry! And again a little shorter than usual... But promise- It'll be worth the wait!}

[ His girl ]

(Vienne POV)

School starts at 8:30 and it was 8:29 and here we were still, behind a bookshelf, panting and gasping for air but the distance between us still remains enclosed, neither of us breaking the eye contact. His hair looks like a mess, a beautiful mess I mad. I am sure mine are too but nevertheless we don't care. It might not seem big but moments like these are what makes a relationship deep and  I am glad the start of our relationship was sneaking out in the school library and making out. It was the stupid bell that made us conscious about what's happening. Bad timing bell. 

Fixing our hair and trying to hide the obvious smile on your faces, we get going to our classes, Or say, slowly walking to our classes like turtles. Whatever it is, its cute. 

"Finally, we made it... see you in English?" I said, halting in front of my locker. He made the world's most adorable pout that made it even more difficult to not kiss him right there."

[I will spare you with all the heart meltingly cute yet cringe love-sick actions of these two so that both you and me don't feel single and now Time skip to last period *because maybe I am a little lazy too*.]

(Third POV)

They both walked out to the respective changing rooms hand in hand like a love sick couple, still enjoying the surprised and bitchy glances they have been getting throughout the day. Halting at the last corridor they turned towards each other- still not giving a shit about "what people thought". Being with Jack was bringing the old and carefree Vienne back and our bud was more than happy to be the one doing so. 

"So, see you after practice?" Jack said bringing his free hand to her face. Melting under his touch she replied, "I don't know.. mine might stretch a little.." Her eyes shut close when he brought his lips to her temple to place a heart-warming kiss, "Its okay, I'll pick you up from there, besides I won't miss a chance to see my graceful girlfriend's moves" His. Girlfriend. These two words were enough to make butterflies in her stomach go crazy. What is this man doing to me?! she thought taking a deep breath. Watching her flustered, he brought his lips near her ear, "Did I just make you blush baby?" he seductively said making her slap his shoulder in embarrassment. "I will, see you after practice- NOW GO!" she managed to let out pushing him towards the men's changing room. Mouthing a quick love you, he went inside. That man. 

-------------

(After football practice)

The scene inside the boys locker was identical as described in every rom-com. Sweaty bodies, most of them with a good six pack roaming around carelessly with nothing but a towel hanging lose from their waist. Same old jokes and bitchin about the chemistry teacher's hot daughter. same old. However, in between these stupidly boring gossips one took Jack attention as it mentioned "a new girl". Jack wasn't a 'jealous type' but when it came to the girl he is dating now- nothing is sure. Tylor caught the sudden stop at his friend's movements, diverting his gaze to the conversation where all his attention was. There was a small group of juniors talking about a new girl who is 'smoking hot' apparently. They did not mention a name nor a class she goes in, nothing about any kind of feature too- just a new *hot* girl. 

His mind rushed with thoughts, thoughts of his girl. Were they talking about her? Well they said new but there are plenty of new girls. Hot? well to him Vienne was like a walking fire but that's not the point. The point is- "Bro chill!" Tylor's voice broke his thoughts, "They are not talking about Vienne man! There is some new freshman girl! Don't worry!" Nodding in agreement, he dropped the topic. His girl is hot. HIS GIRL is hot. Difference.