Chapter 19.

[Only Mine]

(Sorry guys, this Chapter is going to be a little shorter than I usually write but full of cheesy romantic shit because  1. EXAMS and 2. I am a little lazy after studying Physics.)

Yesterday's events Fogged Vienne's mind like the mist that clings onto glass after a wintry night. She was lying on her bed, wide awake thinking about the past few months of your life- the best to be honest. Vienne and Jack both had been talking to each other all Night long, even falling asleep to each others voice ringing in their ears. When she woke up today morning, the call was still not hung up and she could hear soft snores from the other end. Picking it up she checked her texts and if she thought her smile couldn't grow more, she was wrong. Jack had left her a text before sleeping; "Sleep well Baby.. I wish I could kiss you goodnight but I'd rather kiss good morning Tomorrow at School ;)"

The sound of sheets ruffling took her attention, probably he woke up.. "Good morning handsome" she said softly, wondering if he could hear her or not. A beat passes and she heard a groan from his side followed by, a sweet good morning from his morning voice- Which was utterly hot enough to send butterflies to her stomach. "Why are you awake so early? It's just 7:30am! God Vi, Isn't that still night?" he whined and Vienne only shook her head, getting up to make her morning coffee. "Well you've come across a girl who's an early bird. But you can sleep if you like- School has time." She replied. "NO. No That's not a problem, I can learn waking up early for my girl." He casually said but your hands froze on spot, cheeks heating up, "Is that what I am now, Your girl?" You teased and he only Chuckled in response, "Oh Darling you Became my girl the second I realized I liked you, And I mean it when I say- You are Mine. Only Mine.

Vienne had no Idea what suit of Courage draped over her but her bold side took the lead and she said, "Then your girl wants to hug you, hold you, kiss you until you forget what's around you and force your eyes to look Nowhere buy to me, so.. what do you say boyfriend?" Damnnn Vienne. 

There was a sudden pause on the other end, line going silent- Vienne knew what she said, and she knew what effect it might have on him but still she said nothing... enjoying his not visible but obvious flustered self. Jack on the other hand was shocked or say surprised. This new confidence in her would be the death of him, not that he is complaining. "Where are you now?" he said, voice more stern, she smiled, her plan was working.. "At home obviously, why-?" before she could ask the line went dead. Anxiety took over her, what if it was too much? she shouldn't have said that, and with these thought revolving, she took her coffee mug and took the usual spot on her balcony, deciding to drown in yesterday's thoughts instead of overthinking what gonna happen. 

Jackson never woke up so early, and on that never with this big smile. Today was going to be a great day, today is the first official day he get to call Vienne his. While he was sipping his morning coffee, Vienne's words ringed back in his ears.. again and again.. not gonna lie it did something to him, something unexplainable yet so simple. He couldn't stay this way long, so he pulled out his phone and pulled her contact- "My girl"

Butterflies erupted in her belly, after a long time she felt such excitement in life- and her this newly lit up face wasn't unnoticed by her snoopy sister-, "Was that you Booyyyfrriieennddd

Butterflies erupted in her belly, after a long time she felt such excitement in life- and her this newly lit up face wasn't unnoticed by her snoopy sister-, "Was that you Booyyyfrriieennddd....?" she said in a sing song way, deepening the red in her cheeks, Vienne said nothing, just slightly punched her sister and went passed her fixing her ponytail for once last time- tell Aunt I won't be here for breakfast, I have to go to the library" which was not a lie. 

------------------

It was 8:15, another 15 minutes for the school to start that means the Library would still be empty. Quietly stepping in, she looked around the neatly arranged tables and silent shelves, all clear, was Jack here yet? "Um, Jack?... Jack?!... Ja-" She was interrupted with her back slamming on the wall the the very end of the library behind a shelf, a hand covering her small face and a very familiar strong grip holding her waist with those same dark brown eyes she fell in love with. A fresh wave of relief just calmed her knowing that its her boyfriend. She melted in his embrace but he had different plans...

He removed his hand from her face, using it to tilt her chin up to see the her beautiful face, the face he could stare for hours, "You said something earlier today love..." It was like electricity that ran through her body, his voice was enough to send shivers down her spine, cheeks clearly turning red. Snaking her arms around his neck, she pulled him closer, damn he liked this new confidence and was glad he was somehow the reason for it. 

"What are you waiting for then?" she said just inches apart from him, which was also enough for him to close the distance as he captured her into a heated kiss. It seemed like they haven't seen each other for weeks, the passion and the energy and above all the adoration for one other. Vienne made sure, she does what she claimed earlier, making him forget everything around him except of her- and it did happen. 

They both were just so consumed by the moment, that everything around was just thin air. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I MEAN....... I don't have words tbh... all I can just say is.. stay tuned...;)