Chapter 16.

[ I think I'm in love ]

"Okay, so you're telling me, you asked him out and he said yes?" Sara asked A smiling Vienne who's checking herself out in the mirror, "Yes Sara and I think he's cool with it because its just a normal date! I'M SO EXCITED!!! Wish me luck!" and..... she flew away like a bird. Sara tried to stop her but- she couldn't. She was happy that Vienne's going on a date but something didn't feel right.

Jackson on the other side was oblivious of this meeting being a "date" although he was still looking forward to meeting her, why wouldn't he? (hehehehehe)

It was almost time, and knowing Jackson- he was early. His eyes momentarily went down to his watch every minute as time waiting seemed like hours. His desperation to see that girl was like a running water in a tub, level rising with each drop. Thoughts like- What is she gonna wear? Will she open her hair? I hope she's not walking in heels flooded his mind. God the place she has in his heart and mind.

As he waited for her leaning on the wall and using his phone for a distraction, his ears perked up on the sound of heels clicking on the stone path. Directing his eyes towards the sound, the sight in front of him makes the phone almost slip out of his hands and his jaw dropping to the ground.

There stands a Vienne. The Vienne he says almost daily but who never fails to glue his eyes on her. Just like today- Only in a simple black dress and heels she looked mesmerizing. Her hair open just as he thought. Even the wind seemed to have gotten an obsession from them.

When thier eyes locked, there was a sensation of electricity running across his veins. Like thunder striking his soul. Could her entry be any more magical?

When Vienne saw Jack standing there, with just his casual look and messy hair- it was enough for her pace to slow down. Damnn. Her eyes found his, even more pretty and warm than the orange and pink hue of the setting sun and the swinging petals of daffodils. The more she gets closer to him, the faster her heart beats.

"Hi..." She manages to breath out however Jackson's eyes are still stationary on her angelic face. Watching this state of her "crush" her cheeks heated up and a different kind of smile formed on her lips. Gaining her composer back she tried again..

"Hello Jack...?"

"Huh?" He blinked a few times slowing stepping into reality. "Um.. yeah yeah- sorry- hi! Who- I mean how- are you?" He stuttered. He giggled and tried her best to hide it bringing her fist to her face and looking away however to Jackson it was a melody to his ears, even sweeter than the birds chirping around him.

"Vi.." he softly said gaining her attention back. She looked at him- how the golden orange rays of the setting sun were complimenting his skin. Before she could get over the view, Jack took her hand, a wave of courage taki g the lead, "You- look gorgeous."

By the speed her heart was racing right now- she is surprised how it hadn't fell out of her body yet. The red in her cheeks darkened and smile grew wider. She has been complimented before but this time she felt the prettiest girl alive. Little does she know- for Jackson she has been always- The prettiest girl alive.

Before she could answer, there was a tennis ball flying her way and Vienne being too occupied in settling her heart down her senses couldn't look put for the speeding thing coming her way. Although Jackson on her other hand was fast enough to pull her by his side in his arms.

This might be only a small move for Jack but for the girl who hasn't experienced the feeling of being safe, protected and warm in a long time, it was a big deal. Her mind silenced the scoldings that Jack was practically raining on those kids and focused on the guy she was held by. How can someone be so perfect? The more time she's spending with him, the more little cute incidents that happens between them- the more deep she's falling.

(Awwwwwww)

After giving those kids a good lecture, he looked at the girl nestled in his chest, his features softening immediately by the visible smile on her face. He takes no time to wrap his arms around her. A wide grin flashing on his face along with a coat of quite evident blush. They stayed there for a good minute, probably one of the best minutes of thier lives and slowly pulled back.

There was an old couple passing by them, smiling at the two of them, "Ohhh young love" the old lady said stopping behind them and taking a seat on the bench, remembering their own teenage years. "Remember Shery how we used to sneak out and come to a park like this on the weekends?"

The two of them seemed to have noticed the elderly couple, as they both simultaneously looked at them, hands still intertwined.

"Haha yes.. those golden days." The Man said caressing the lady's wrinkly skin. "Love doesn't age Darling- We were once at thier place being kids and exploring each other's personalities and now looks at us. I can tell they both are so in love with each other and don't realize it. Just like us. Who knows one day they'll be sitting like us, growing old and still madly in love."

That. That was enough for both of thier minds to get on a war. One thought or maybe a realization sunk in and only one sentence displayed in thier mind. And that, was enough for thier heart to explode.

"I think I'm in love."

--------------------------------------------------------------

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Anyways
I will post one more chapter today itself!! Stay tuned!!