Chapter 5.

[ Feelings stirred? ]

[Author POV]

For the whole day she couldn't shrug that incident off. Whenever she though about it, an unusual feeling. At lunch although they were sitting tables across, they both locked eyes three times in a row and looked away immediately where behind them Sara does a quick yes fist pump and goes back to her poker face like she didn't notice a thing.

(like this) (Ik its cute! ;D )

Even while dispersal, they both cross paths but couldn't resist the urge to look back and when they turned, both caught each other's red face

Even while dispersal, they both cross paths but couldn't resist the urge to look back and when they turned, both caught each other's red face. Today surprisingly Vienne came home without a frown or a teary face, not with a smile either but still we had progress right? That might've gone unnoticed by Vienne but not Sara, and that's why she wanted to give Jackson a chance, not because he's handsome and athletic and smart, but because the natural matchmaker she is, she did not miss the way Jackson steals little glances of her, by the curious yet soft look in his eyes, a new hope shined within her. She really wanted this to work.

Vienne as usual went in her room and spent hours in there while Sara was waiting the clock to hit 5pm. And it did. Within minutes there was a ring on the door which Sara gladly volunteered to open, "Here to meet Vi?" She said slowly opening the door signaling him to come in. He rolled is eyes and took a moment to take in the infrastructure of the house. It wasn't Big but wasn't small either. 2 stories where visibly 2 room upstairs and 2 down with the living room to the right of the door and kitchen on the left and a L shaped staircase in front of the door with a railing going all the wat upstairs across the rooms. 

"Vi... Jackson is here!" Sara called. Vienne heard it and yes she did hesitate a bit but eventually came out of her cocoon. Hearing the door knob click his eyes went in the direction of the sound and that exact moment his breath hitched. Out of the room came out a messy Vienne; oversized summer sweater, shorts, messy hair bun with a few strands peeking out and falling on her black round frame glasses. Sara was right - she does look cuter in her glasses, why doesn't she wear them in school?

(Lol, I just described myself at home, without the glasses though) 

"Umm, If I were you, I'd close my mouth before a fly comes in.." Sara bursts his bubble with an audible 'pop'.  Vienne motions them both to come upstairs to her room. 3 words to describe it. Neat, organized, aesthetic. "I just finished reading the 2nd chapter, here's what I noted down, you guys can take a look." she said handing her notepad to them. 

Throughout the discussions they had, Jackson and Sara did most of the talking, Vienne nodding time to time and giving inn her ideas when necessary. Both of them tried to make her speak more but all they could get out of her was either a yes or a no. Sara decided to take a break, so she went out to 'bring snacks'. It was kinda awkward for Vienne but Jackson was chill af. To distract herself she grabbed a pen in shape of a Dumbledore's Elders Wand and started scribbling in her notepad. Obviously Jackson had to make a comment on that, "Ohhh, A Potterhead are we, Let me guess, Intelligent, creative, talented, mysterious... Definitely a Ravenclaw, well Hi! I am a Slytherin." He states pulling his hand out. 

For the first time Jackson saw a genuine smile come on her face, and why wouldn't it? she was glad to meet someone who was a Harry Potter enthusiast like her. She looked up at him, shook his hand and said, "Guessed so." "So, what's your patronus?" he asked taking the pen from her hand and examining it just like morning, "Well, according to 4 buzzfeed quizzes its a fox but according to other 10 it was a swan, so I really can't tell. What about you?" her voice had a little change and Jackson was happy to noticing it, finally he might make her comfortable around him, "Thankfully according to all of the quizzes that I have taken, they all say a horse." 

Their Harry potter discussion continued, for the first time they've moved inn here, the house has experienced Vienne's true, open, carefree laugh. Sara just stands by the door folding her arms watching the two "potterheads" conversate and roll over laughing, clutching their stomach or patting the floor. She did not want to disturb them, for once her sister was genuinely happy. She came downstairs to see her mom with a very calm smile on her face cutting down vegetables. Tessa looks up to her daughter who's also sharing the same smile, "Who's the boy?" "Jackson, and before you say anything, I know, and I intend to bring them close, Vienne has never had this long conversation with anyone before. Maybe he'll help her." 

Inside the room, they both were wheezing on how Seamus couldn't get any spell right. After catching a hold of their breath, they both calmed and caught each other's gaze, getting lost in their own individual realization. Jackson taking a note on how carefree and happy she looks right now, how her face has this new sort of glow and how badly we wants to tuck that strand of hair behind her ear, how watching her so giddy and beaming like this send him this strange feeling like a gust of wind has just hit him hard and took all his thoughts away, that he wants to keep bringing things up that cause her eyes to twinkle again... 

While Vienne here was surprised when she realized that she hasn't been this talkative and this giggly in a long time, the moment she realized this, that exact moment those butterflies returned, twice the number in fact, she felt strange but she didn't want to complain about it. She felt like her old self was still somewhere in there, struggling to get out ad breathe in the fresh air once again. Her heart begin to beat again, her walls were about to start lowering down.

Jackson was about to say something when his phone rang, which yes broke their non-spoken interaction, "Um, Sorry, mom's calling gotta go, see you tomorrow?" She nodded, even though some part of her wanted him to stay. "Hey Jackson!" she called out, he turned, "I had a great time today after a long time, you're not really the jerk I assumed you to be, thanks.." she softly said. His lips turned into a smile, "I'll take that as a compliment! bye!" And with that he left her room grinning like and idiot. 

Going down Sara greets the boy with a, "How was the Harry Potter discussion?" He once again rolled eyes, "Nicee, and it seems like your sister is really sweet indeed." he says looking at the door and back to Sara. "Thank you though Jack,  you made her day today." "Don't thank me Sara, its fine! Chill. I'll see ya Tomorrow!" he finally said peeking once last time in her direction and then hitting the streets, letting the memory of a shy kid laughing over is brain rent free. This was weird for him yes, but he seemed to not mind it, nor does she.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Can someone get me a Jackson please? Or the Elders want shaped pen would also work..