Season 1 Chapter 6 : Schooled

A school bus filled with children travelling on a bridge was on its way to school. The concrete begins to crumble and two of the support cables fall into their path. The driver slammed down on the brakes and crashed into a divider. A truck couldn't stop in time but jerked away from the bus in time nudging it through a divider and closer to the edge

A small car crashed into an opposite divider. A red car crashed into the bus knocking through the wall outside of the bridge making the bus teeter dangerously, threatening to fall into the river below. Superman flies over to the bridge and holds up the bridge stabilizing it and uses his heat vision mend the horizontal supports.

While he was doing that, Superboy landed on the bridge shaking it. He ran over to a car nearest to him and moves it away from the edge. The bus almost fell over the edge and Superboy grabbed it before it fell over. The bus was dragging him off the edge but he managed to pull it up. He got thrown back when Superman lifted the bus and placed it on the ground.

 He got thrown back when Superman lifted the bus and placed it on the ground

Superboy; I had that.

Superman: I didn't want to take the chance. As it is, your landing could have destabilized the entire bridge.

Superboy: I didn't.

Superman: But it could have. We don't yet know the limits of your powers.

Superman: Well, maybe you could, you know, help me figure that out.

Superman: *thinks* Batman has that covered.

Superboy: Yeah. I know, but-

Superman: Superman. Wait, Arrow. Slow down. What's attacking? No, I'm definitely available. Coordinates? Acknowledged. On my way. Sorry, Super...boy. Duty calls.

With that said Superman flew away leaving Superboy on the bridge angry. 

==============================================================================================

At the cave, Kid and Aqualad were playing air hockey waiting for Superboy to come back from Metropolis. Y/n, Robin and M'gann were watching until Aqualad lost. Superboy came through the Zeta tube with an angry look on his face.

Zeta Tube: Recognized. Superboy; C-04.

M'gann: Hi Superboy. How was metropolis?

Black Canary came out of the shadows with Martian Manhunter beside her.

Black Canary: *clears throat* Ready for training, everyone?

M'gann: Black Canary. Uncle J'onn!

M'gann hugs Martian Manhunter.

Martian Manhunter: M'gann, I was in the neighborhood so I thought I'd see how you were adjusting.

M'gann: A few bumps, but I'm learning.

Martian Manhunter: That's all I can ask.

Black Canary notices Superboy walking off.