Alone

Chapter 5

Jinx's POV:

The time has come.

"What do you mean your LEAVING!?!" I screech in surprise.

Smoker is finally of age to join the marines, I knew this was gonna happen at some point. But not yet! I've grown to attached god damnit!

"I need to do this, you've see what the pirates have done this this town!" He to kind for his own good.

Sighing I look him in the eyes. "I know I can't change your mind. So how about a deal, when you come back to this town and get all thoughs rotten pirates, we go and celebrate."

"I can do that." I give a big old smile at his response.

"Now all I have to do is hope you survive the training. Heard it can be soul crushingly brutal." He frowns a little bit.

"Don't you have faith in me?" He asked a little hurt.

"Of course I do Senpai! I just wanted to give you a head's up." I said with the straightest face I could pull. Before busting out laughing which Smoker soon followed suit.

"I'm going to miss your weird seance of humor. Now, try not to die while I'm gone." He ruffles my hair.

"No promises!" And with that he left. I know he'll do well, but I won't see him for a good old while. Especially because it's almost that time. Not looking forward to that.

With what I know of this world, I focused on learning fatal spots to strike in battle, speed, and how to work with metal. You may be wondering, why learn how to work with metal? Well that's simple, to make weapons.

What I was learning before I came here was how to work with machinery and how to make power. I'm going to attempt to make better quality guns and other things from my world in this one. And I've also picked up coding before so breaking into the governments files shouldn't be that hard.

They say knowledge is power, so I'm going to use my knowledge to outdo them all. I'll just have to be subtle about it, or else everyone's gonna be after my head. Well that was methodical...

Am I turning evil?

...

...

Nah.

The main thing I'm working on at the moment is a collapsible metal bat, that can also work like a grappling hook and maybe taser... I'm not going overboard.

--------------

The collapsible metal bat has been a pain in the but to design, but I did it! I made it be able to become small enough to be inconspicuous, about the size of a soda can. And it's able to shoot out a grappling hook from the tip.

Later when I have more fund's to do stuff I want to remake it out of sea stone

Later when I have more fund's to do stuff I want to remake it out of sea stone. The main reason I chose a bat instead of a sword or something is because I need a blunt weapon, or I'm going to accidentally kill a lot of people.

And people get mad when you kill other people, even when you didn't mean to kill them.

I'm getting sidetracked...

In the next couple weeks I'll be turning 6. I know I'm preparing a little early but its better safe than sorry...

Actually now that I think about it, I do kinda act like a demon. Maybe scurrying around and being hipper intelligent without hiding it was a mistake... Na, im perfectly normal.

In my room I start to pack my bag to leave, I've been keeping a close eye one the harbor. There's only one group of pirates that seem to stand a chance in the grand line. If my ability to read people is good, I should be attacked by my parents in the next 2 or 3 days.

I double checking my bag to make sure I have everything I need. My collapsible metal bat/ grappling hook, that log pose I stole from a pirate crew that pissed me off, clothing, toiletrys, my blueprints, small handgun with amo, water, non perishable food, 7,000 berries and a handmade taser.

I've been mentally preparing for the pain that I'm about to endure. Hiding my bag I go to sleep, I hope this ends well.

------------

I awoke from my light sleep to the sound of my door opening. Fuck. I act like I'm still asleep and open my eyes a little, well looks like my fears have come to fruition. Double fuck. In the corner of my eye I see the glimmer of a sword.

The sound of a sword swinging can be hear, followed by the sound of metal shattering. I bit the sword and shattered it... Cool! Quickly kicking my sperm donor in the no-no square, I grab my bag and jump out my bedroom window.

Sliding down the ally wall I start running full speed twords the docks. The ship of promising pirates is still there, perfect. I quietly make my way onto the ship, it's farley small and no one seems to be awake.

I quietly make my way to the ship cargo hold and hide in between crates. Now to hope I survive long enough to get some more work done, also should probably bandage my face... If I remember correctly this ship is leaving for the grand line tommorow.

Word count: 887