Ok?

Chapter 45

Jinx's POV:

"Come on! Your the one who challenge me to a game of poker."

The guy sitting across from me slapped his hand on the table before replying. "That was a off handed remark you used to challenge me!"

Leaning forward I get in they guys face. "You have no proof."

I think it was either my mask or I accidentally used conquerors haki because next thing I know the guys unconscious slumped over the table.

"Shit." Well time to take advantage of the situation.

Halfway into putting this guys valuables into a safe location (my pocket) someone opens the door. As the able person I am, I forget were I am for a second and haki uppercut the person in the doorway. Sure enough this KOs guy number 2.

Looking down at them for a moment I grab there ankles and discreetly drag them into the room. Closing the door behind me I look at the two unconscious people and scratch my neck.

"What to do... Oh, that's good. Very good."

After I made them look like they were making out I reached into my pocket to pull out my camera. Only to realize I don't have one on me. Man, I really wanted to put that in my file of dumb thing I've done...

Life goes on I gues- "what are you doing?" Oh nu.

Calmly turning around I see the leotard guy. "Oh, how are you doing?" My heart is doing somersaults right now.

An ominous aura fills the room. "Pretty good besides the face I had to check what was causing the racket, do you know what that was." Don't mess up, DON'T MESS UP.

"I don't know, just saw these guys and wanted to take a picture before I remembered your holding my stuff hostage." It's like I've been grounded.

"Ok," Oh god. "Come with me." Spare me.

Raising my arm I give him a thumbs up. "Sure, but before that do you have a marker?"

"No."

"Ok."

Leaving the room with leotard guy- I need to learn his name, as awesome as I think the word leotard and what he wears it's kinda disrespectful- OW!

What in the- now the worlds spinning. Why?? Holding my head and looking behind me I see someone holding a frying pan. "Why in the flying duck did you do that?!"

Everything looks squiggly, I think the impact jostled my brain. "Is this how it feels to get hit by a frying pan? Is I knew it sucked this much I would of used one hit KO tactics on those guys." Why did I say that?

Im not 100% sure what's going on around me but I don't like that the guy is letting me suffer instead of hitting me in the head again. "Don't know what people be saying but I'ma just gonna pass out real quick, ok?"

Letting myself fall backwards and hit my head against the floor my brain makes contact with my skull and I automatically pass out.

------------

Ugh, what that stench? It smells like death with a hint of potatoes. Opening my eyes to identify whatever was assaulting my senses I was met with darkness. So I used haki instead, regret quickly followed.

Ok, shady dungeon, people experiencing pain, powerful auras, large castle with secret passages, person having se- no no nine nonono I'ma stop myself right there. Don't need that mental image, just gonna try and keep my last shred of innocence.

Having a slight spaz with my body physically noping out of the situation, I almost fall of whatever I'm currently sitting on. "Shoot nuggets!" I quietly screeched.

After regaining my balance I slap myself in the face to get myself focusing on the problem at hand. I need to get food. It's been I don't know how long sense I last ate and I'm hangry!

Due to unsavory stuff happening in the area, I gonna have to limit my haki range for a bit. Remembering I was wearing my mask earlier I touch my face again.

The texture is course and that of a sack. THEY PUT, A SACK OVER MY HEAD. Where's my mask??? Why did I taunt that guy?! Im stupid!

Pulling the sack off my head I'm immediately blinded by the one random light in the room. Whens the last time I've seen unfiltered light? I need to not were my mask so often, if this level of light hurt my eye god know what would happen with direct sunlight.

Looking down at the sack in my hands I run a hand through my hair, at lest try to. "What- ARE THESE SEASTONE CUFFS? Yo, I'm gonna have to take these with me when I leave, seastone is expensive." I say grinning ear to ear.

Looking at the hunks of metal around my wrists, I take my left arm and detach it from it's hand. Using my right hand and left nub I manage to free my robotic hand from the stupid cuffs, positioning it with my right hand I let it reattach itself to my stub.

Using my left hand to push the cuff into my right wrist I bite a hunk of metal off the cuffs rendering them useless. "Now the door." I wish I didn't have to put this gross stuff in my mouth...

Scooting myself off the bed I was on I started to heading twords the door, only to instantly fall head first on the stone floors. Grumbling, I pull myself up and look at my feet. Low and behold, they have cuffs on them too. I'm to hungry for this.

Biting off the chain attached to my ankles, I stand up off the floor and do a little stretching. "Man I wish muscle tension wasn't a thing, I feel so stiff." Hearing a satisfying pop I relax my muscles and look around the room.

Junk, dead skeletal guy, junk, shank with blood on it, junk- oh nice a small bag! Raiding the dead guy of the bag I find a good chunk of gold inside. What is this? Dnd?!

Also stripping the dead guy of there belt to secure the bag around my waist. Securing the items around my waist I glance over to the sack I discarded on the bed. Walking over I place the sack back on my head a figure out where my eyes are under the fabric. Taking the sack off once again I bite a hole for one of my eyes to see, then promptly place the bag on my head and secured it.

Picking up what once was seastone cuff off the floor I put in the bag. Heading over the the chain attached to the wall to see if they were also seastone only to quickly discover it was just metal. So I bite it off the wall and put it in the bag.

Looking around the room one more time to make sure I didn't miss anything, I walk over to the door and place my hand on it. Titanium door, fancy. Efficiently biting the hinges off the door I kick it into the hallway.

Stepping into the dimly lit hallway I hear a squelch sound. Looking down at my foot I see this slimy substance on my shoe.

Then it started moving. "What the heck?" The slime started to move twords the door I kicked into the wall.

The titanium door was thrown to the side by the mucus to reveal a very pissed off guy in his boxer's. So I punch him with a haki fist and run away as fast as possible.

(A/N Hello! Apologys for not updating in a while, finals are happening at my school so I won't be posting until they end. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!)

Word count: 1306