7 Stupid Years

Chapter 43 (sorta)

(A/N This chapter is going to be a time skip and or brief summery of what's happened. Brought to you by the lovely Jinx and their inability to pay attention. :) )

After sucking whatever remained in Rayleigh's wallet dry, I finished my meal at Rayleigh's expense. "Dam! I haven't eaten something this good in ages!" Sadly, you can't get spices on a island when you don't know how to make any.

Ok, I guess I had salt but I'm not counting that.

"Is there anything else I can get you?" Looking over to the waiter I smile, causing him to sweat drop.

"No, I think I'm ready for the check." For a moment his face showed surprise but quickly returned to a work face smile.

Im guessing he was either surprised with how little I ate or that I was being polite. I know that people averagely avoid me dew to my outward appearance, but I think it might of gotten worse sense I've learned haki.

When the waiter came back with the check, I looked over to Rayleigh.

Well...

"Rayleigh you BASTARD!!!"

Turns out the jerk left me at some point, the good thing is I had swiped his wallet earlier. This is what happens, like dam. All I had was a bowl of rice and scrambled eggs!

Opening his wallet I find it was filled with rocks...

After recovering from shock, I profusely apologized and ended up giving them a sea king. Not sure if it was the smartest to carry a bunch of sea king remains and dumping them on the floor of the poor shop, but that's what happened.

------------

At some point when I was hunting Rayleigh for his betrayal, someone thanked me for resolving the commotion yesterday. "Who did what?"

A expression of confusion crossed the persons face. "You don't remember? You managed to peacefully subdue the pirates that attacked the town!"

"They weren't pirates! They half assed everything they did, no passion whatsoever." What am I talking about???

"So you do remember!" Of course I don't remember that I had to deal with a bunch of whiny ass- oh my god.

An expression of horror appear on my face form all the stupid stuff I had to do, but quickly turned into a positive one when I remembered something. "Excuse me, I just remembered something very important!"

Rushing off with a new vigor, I pulled out all the stops and found Rayleigh.

------------

"Where are you taking me?" Be quite old man.

If this works I'll have 2 hands. I would give my blueprints to the smithy but I don't trust them. Everyone in this town gives of some sort of malicious vibe, none of them can be trusted with important tasks. The important thing is that blacksmith owes me, that's all that matters.

Arriving, I might of knocked out the security in a fit of rage but it's probably fine.

*harshly kicks door in* "Where's Sadao!"

"Why are you being so aggressive? Calm down." Looking over to Rayleigh I smile brightly.

"Sorry, I'm just really excited."

Getting back to the task at hand, I got inpatient with all the panicked workers and ended up using observation haki to find the man myself.

So after I found the man I got him to let me use his materials and forge. "Why were you so adamant I come with you? I'm sure you don't need my help."

Looking at Rayleigh like he was stupid, I lift my left arm and pointed at the lack of hand. "Just follow my instructions and you should never have to help me with simple tasks again." Thus we got to work, forging something that I've been wanting for years to get.

An actual good quality prophetic hand.

At its completion I celebrated by picking up something that I had dropped earlier. It was beautiful, took a couple tries, but made me realize how I needed to add some type of grip. So I did.

------------

After I completed the main thing I wanted to do, I realized I didn't know what to do with myself.

Thing I know:

1. The east blue saga is gonna start a little before I turn 21.

2. What do I do till then?

3. I want lunch.

All these things are clouding my mind brain so I decided to do the lunch thing first. So I caught some fish and Rayleigh stole one much to my dismay.

Maybe I should focus on a living situation. It would be cool to have a place to tinker without people pestering me. But I think the first course of action is to fix that tub of a ship.

So that's what I put a majority of my energy into for the next month. Let me tell you, most of that time was spent trying to kill all the vermin on the dam ship.

After fixing all the creaky boards and other major problems I found, I happily concluded that this ship is shipshape. Then I need a new thing to keep me occupied.

That's when I started going over old ideas I had, then I remembered the satellite and the spy bugs. Entertainment...

If I wanted this to work I need materials and a place to launch that thing into the stratosphere. Also people haven't really discovered flying machines in this world so I need to do it away form the world's eyes. God forbid the world government find out.

------------

The main issue at the moment was materials. I racked my brain for anything useful when I remembered something. When I was bored once before all this stupidity started happening, I read a article about how red sand was a indicator to a metal rich area. I was stranded on the motherload for years without realizing it!

So I got to work, I grabbed Lad and a chunk of resources. I asked Rayleigh if he wanted to come but he said he had somewhere to be, kinda disheartening but it was bound to happen eventually.

I built robots to help me farm and gather resources, but I always made sure to be careful for the islands ecosystem. The bee's got annoying but I powered through it.

For 7 dam years.

Around year 3 I launched the satellite and started gathering black mail on everything, also videos for people doing idiotic things that I'd watch whenever I was feeling down.

At some point during those 7 years I started making a underground facility and doing dealing with the underworld. I was careful. I hid my face with a gas mask and always came with the means to quickly escape. I made sure I owed them nothing. It was only with small groups, nothing to be scared of.

I made a AI to keep all the bots well cared for as well as the facility. Things were going amazing. I realized that I could up how fast I coded something with more arms so I made so more inspired my doc oc. I trained my durability and speed. Nothing insane but it stopped me form becoming a potato that hates sunlight.

Realizations would come and I start running out of things to do, so I'd come up with was to improve what I had already made or I would make more of a name for myself in the underworld as a info broker.

So how the fuck did I end up infront of this bastard?!?

(A/N Ayy, I'm alive! I came to thank y'all for the 20k+ reads. Sorry I haven't posted in a while, writer's block sucks. Hope your excited for what's about to go down! If you want to see Jinx's first meal hand I posted the image on my Instagram.)

Word count: 1300