Dawn Island

Chapter 15

Jinx's POV:

Good news, I'm able to use all my limbs now! Bad new, Garp-san made me go through another day of his Hel- *cough* I mean training. Garp started to hit me on the head every time I curse, I think he fractured my skull.

Tomorrow were supposed to reach the destination of all this travel. I asked Garp-san the name of the island but he said it was a surprise... I'm worried about what his definition of what a surprise is.

The next day I woke up to being carried by the collar of my shirt... I'm still wareing my pajamas! What the Duck?! So as any normal person I start to freak out. Only to be hit on the head with a fist... Garp ow my God!

"What the Fuck? Put me DOWN!" I screech.

"Pipe down brat! And no swearing" He hit me on the head again.

I grasp my head, look up at him and pout. He could've woke me up, I'm still wareing my pajamas for Peet's sake. Jerk.

"Where are we?" After calming down I take in our seroundings.

"Were on Dawn island, I'm going to be training you here." Frick. Wait... Isn't this the island Luffy grew up on? Do I get so see baby Luffy?! Yes bro, yes... Did he say train. Fridge.

Crying a little bit, Garp-san continued to walk with me dangling from his hand. Wait... What about my stuff?! Yes it's all replaceable, but it took so long to make!

"What about my stuff?" I suspiciously eye Garp.

"You can get it later, right now we need to go check on someone." I hope that persons a baby Luffy!

"Who?"

"You'll find out when we get there brat! I want it to be a surprise so keep quiet." He smile widened. What's up with calling me brat all of a sudden?

5 to 6 minutes later a town comes into view. Yep, I was right. Same town Luffy grew up in, were gonna see a baby Luffy. I'm going to squish his cheeks.

Entering Foosha village, a lot of the people doing there own thing paused looked at us and start murmuring to each other. It made me a little uncomfortable in all honesty.

After a little bit Garp-san stopped infront of a house and knocked on the door. And out steps good old Makino, the dope lady that works at the town bar. Her eye widen just a tad seeing who's on her steps but quickly go back to normal.

"Garp, I see your back early." She then noticed me. "And... Why do you have a child with you?" While she was eyeing me I sulked more into my shirt while Garp-san laughed.

"Bwahahaha, this brat here is Birdy. I'm going to be training them, but I'm here to check up on my grandson." To keep the fact I already knew about Luffy a secret, I stared at Garp-san with wide eye's.

"You have a GRANDSON?!?" Garp hits me on the head again, I'm starting to get dizzy... I hold my head to try and stop the world from spinning.

"I told you to pipe down brat!" He starts to shake me around, well this isn't helping my nausea.

Garp-san proceeded to enter the house and walk to one of the bedrooms. Not that I was really paying attention.

By the time he entered the room I had finally managed to stop the world from spinning. Only to be dropped on the ground, not expecting being dropped I land on the ground with a thud.

Getting up I rub my lower back and look around the room. It's not that big, fairly standard with 2 or 3 toys on the ground, I see Garp-san standing next to the crib holding something... Ow shit that's a baby Luffy!

"I'd like you to meet my brats brat, Monkey D. Luffy." Omg, it's a bean! I'm gonna squish them cheeks when I get the chance though.

"Were going to start trading now, are you ready to find your way to the ship though the deadly wood?" Fuck...

Word count: 700