New Babysitter

Chapter 8

Jinx's POV:

So I'm following this guy now I guess??? He just told be to follow him so i did, awkwardly. This guy watched he curse out god for a uncertain amount of time.

I just grabbed my bag and followed him, he's only wronged me like... 2 times but it wasn't entirely his fault, he's probably as miserable as me.

He leads me to this door that looks fancy, like it just gives you the vibe that its important. Then he opens it and what I can assume to be an important person is on the other side doing paperwork. Lol, yes give him back problems by making him do a lot of paperwork.

"Um, sir Hideyosi?" The unnamed marine says.

"Hu, ow Hiroshi, what are you doing here?" So that's his name.

"I don't know what to do with that." He says pointing at me. Im upset, I thought we were bros. I was wrong.

"Hello!" I wave at the man that has been dubbed Hideyosi by the universe.

"A child... Didn't I tell you to take care of it?" I see, I'm a it now.

"I don't know how to take care of a child! Put some one else in charge of that thing!" I feel hurt. I know my mouths weird, but come on!

I tuned them out after they started to get into a full blown argument about what to do with me. I wonder if I could get some food, tacos sound really good right now.

"Were do you want to be put?" The hack? Some one spoke to me?!

"What???" Im so confused.

He crouched down to my level. "Do you want to stay with Hiroshi, or go stay with some one else?" He's still taller than me, why am I so short?

"Stay with Hiroshi-kun!" Then fake excitement and boom, got them.

"Ok, it's decided. You'll stay with Hiroshi till further notice. He is responsible for you, so try not to drive him to crazy." Hideyosi smiled at me, standing up to his full hight of... My god. He's like 7 feet tall? What kind of logic is this?!

Hiroshi sighed at the news he'd be stuck with me, suffer. He did a quick bow to his superior and left the room telling me to follow. I wave mr. Hideyosi goodbye and follow after him to who knows were. Hideyosi is cool, he gives me good vibes.

Following the adult In charge of my gremblin self, he leads me to a hallway with lots of doors. We walk past some marines and I wave to them, make people think I'm inicent, they won't suspect me then.

I think being alone with little human interaction for so long has made me a little crazy... Na, this is normal. I don't need help.

He leads me to a door near the end of the hall with the numbers 236 on it, he unlocks and opens it. Inside is a basic bed, desk and chair like the previous bedroom I was in, but it had a little more personality to it. The walls were a light green and there were some plants on the desk with papers scattered around.

"This is my room, your room is right next to this one. So if you need anything or have a question, you know were to find me... If I'm not in here, go talk to Hideyosi or something."

He proceeds to give me a key and point the the room on the right of his. I have room 237... If this room is haunted like in the shining, I swear gumdrops. I can't deal with that right now!

Unlocking and entering the room, it's just like the one I was in previously. But this one has a window, so it's not as gloomy. I put down my bag and go through to make sure they only took my grapplebat. They did so that's good, if they took my taser to I'd be royally pissed.

I should ask Hiroshi if there's a library I could access. Leaving my bag in the room (but taking my hand made taser with me) I go over to Hiroshi's room and knock on it. He opens the door.

"My god, it's been 5 minutes and you already need something? What you want." Wow, I can feel the love.

"Is there a library here?" I ask as nicely as I can.

"Ya, you wanna know were it is?" I nod my head enthusiastically. He sighs for the 100th time today and gives me a piece of paper.

"It's a map of the building. Now, I'm going to continue my nap thank you very much." And slammed the door in my face.

Time to research some stuff I can use for mass destruction in the future, I guess he should have watched me better.

Word count: 817