I'm Not A Babysitter!!

Chapter 26

Jinx's POV:

"Put the gun down. Don't eat THAT!!!" This has been my life for the past 7 days.

"But it looks like candy!" And that's one of the brats I've been dealing with, Haru, She's 10.

"It's a bomb! What don't you understand?!?" I was tinkering when they stormed my room.

At the moment were on a island without a human sivalisation on it, I needed a break from using my observation haki. They're going to kill me with stupidity! I know they've been through allot but there stepping on my last nerve.

Taking the small explosive away from the child I hear a low humming noise start up. "WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE GUN!!!"

Quickly taking the gun out of Ayane's hands I speedily deactivate it. "Do you want to sink the ship?!"

Kicking them out of the room I put everything away, this is the first break I've had in the past 7 days and I'm to tired to deal with them. I was asleep for 2 dew to over exertion, apparently using haki for 5 straight days without sleep isn't good for 10 year olds.

The one thing I'm grateful for is that some of them know how to cook, I would of been KOed awhile ago if I also had to make everyone food. If my calculations are correct we should be nearing a island one of the brats live on. It's the only one that's in the grand line so after this it should be easier getting them all home.

Walking out of my room I lock the door and head to the main deck, I wish I had sushi right now...

"Is everyone counted and called for?" I asked Ami.

Ami is the name of the first girl I helped, shes been a big help and kinda became my second in command. Her father was a fisherman so she know her way around a ship, she's even taught the others how to work the ship. It's a little awkward because she's taller and older than me, keeps calling me sortie.

She does a little salute. "Aye aye, midget!" I flip her off.

"Do a double check because were gonna be setting sail after I scratch off all the celestial dragon crests." Making eye contact with her she gives me a big smile.

"Already done!" She says with a thumbs up.

A quick doubletake confirms that shes not lying. "Dam, you work fast."

She does a dramatic bow. "Why thank you."

"Let's have breakfast before we disembark." Ami said ruffling my hair, she then proceeds to walk twords the kitchen.

"Hey!!" She does a spin around and sticks her tongue out at me.

Getting the hair out of my face I sigh, this is gonna be a long day. I wish I could go get Lad now, but getting everyone home is important. After this I'll set course to east blue, I know there fine but I don't wanna leave them to fend for themself. Maybe giving them a gun instead of a knife would of been better.

After breakfast was prepared everyone sat down and enjoyed the meal. They also started teasing me for passing out as soon as we reached the island, it's not my fault I'm the only one who can use haki!

That being said and done, I walked around the ship to make sure nothing was damaged then headed to the helm. Using observation haki I locked onto the desired island and disembarked, I spent the next 3 days standing there and steering the ship... I wish for death.

Sleepily leaving the helm I walk to the deck and start barking orders to sucyure the ship to the docks. 15 minutes later and I'm acompining a little girl around the age of 12 to her family, I'm pretty content right now.

Walking infront of the girls home, she gives me am excited grin before running to the door and knocking. After a couple minutes the door slowly opens revealing a older women in her late 30s, she looks like she's been crying allot.

The girl ecstaticly hugged her mother, which caused the woman to pause before breaking down and hugging her daughter.

"Emi! Your ok!!" Calling for her husband he also joins the sob fest and hugs his daughter.

Smiling sleepily, I start to walk away only to feel someone grab my arm. "I want you to meet my family!" She said happily.

"Na, you got some catching up to do." I pull one of the costum gold coin out of my pocket.

"Don't lose it!" I flip it and it land's on her head.

I wave her goodbye as I head off to the ship, time to get Lad back.

Word count: 798