*Confused Screaming*

(N/A Thank you guys so much for over 140 reads! It's much appreciated. (Don't own the video...))

Chapter 10

Jinx's POV:

Today Garp is going to be arriving at this marine base. So as any child would do when scared for there life, I hid under my blanket. I know, genius. Clearly the smartest move.

But seriously, I'm probably going to be dragged out of this bed by something. But till that happens, I'll hide in the safety of my blanket burrito.

About 35 minutes later there's a lot of chatter going on throughout the base, a sign that either Garp is here or his ship has been spotted. I sink into the blankets more. Hell itself could not pry me from these covers... Probably.

2 hours later I experience something few can ignore, hunger. Now I'm a child with a growing body, if I don't eat properly I'll be short forever. So I'm obviously going to got get food.

Using my incredible rat abilities, I start to slowly and quietly scurry to the mess hall. The odd thing is there weren't that many people. Eh, it's probably fine.

Arrive at the mess hall it was also fairly empty, but the people that work in the kitchen seem to be cooking up a storm. I see Gertrude cleaning some tables, I'll ask her what's going on. I do have a hunch though.

"Were is everyone?" I ask like a naive child.

"There all going over the plan to get rid of the pirates." She said with a smile.

"Ow... So that's what all that commotion was about. When's lunch gonna be ready?"

"Probably in the next 15 minutes or so."

"Okie!" I wave her goodbye as I walk towards the library.

It's no use trying to get food early in this place, the cooks are scary. If you get caught they make you do all the dishes by yourself. And that's the dishes of everyone in the compound, not worth it.

Entering the library I go to the back were they keep some of the old files. I like to go through them in my spare time, they got some interesting stuff back there. I would go to the battle strategy section, but I've already gone through most of them. And I've read the art of war before so I think I'm purity good.

After researching about more marine protocols for the next 17 minutes I head back to the mess hall. It's pretty full when I get there so I just get in line and wait my turn.

Getting my food I start to make it twords the corner area to eat my food.

"What's a child doing in a marine base?" Ow no.

Turning around I see a guy I don't recognize, he must have come with Garp. I mentally sigh in relief that it wasn't Garp himself.

"I don't know, breathing?" I don't know how to respond to that question.

He doesn't like my response and gets visibly irritated. He reaches to grab me so I slap his hand away, I don't what some grimy ass marine touching me.

"Calm down dude, if you want to know why I'm here just ask the guy that runs the place." I do my best to calm him down so he doesn't do anything rash.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" This guy has anger issues doesn't he...

The guy yelling seems to gain the attention of some of the nearby marines. He then decides to lung at me, a 6 year-old, wich I side step making sure not drop my food.

This seems to make him more pissed, not wanting to deal with the angry adult I quickly scan the room for Hiroshi. Wich I see talking to his fellow marine.

Dodging another attack from anger issues, I quickly head twords him with my food. If I don't get to eat in the next 5 minutes I'm going to mall someone.

"Hiroshi. Help ME!" I screech as I carefully set my food down to use Hiroshi as a human shield.

While Hiroshi trys to calm the unreasonable man, I get picked up by the collar of my shirt. Hehehe, I'm in danger. Turning my head to see who picked me up, I feel a small part of me die.

Of FUCKING course its GARP!

"What seems to be the problem?" He asks look down on the 2 adults bickering. I mean, this mans about 10 feet tall. God have mercy on us...

(N/A Ha, cliffhanger.)

Word count: 762