Baby Luffy!

(N/A Thanks for 400+ reads!)

Chapter 16

Jinx's POV:

"I never want to move again." I grown as Luffy mini pokes my face with his finger, giggling.

"Why are you doing thi-" And Luffy just put his hand in my mouth.

"Bwahahaha, I think he likes you!" Garp... you just had to enter the room at that very moment, didn't you.

Getting Luffy's hand out of my mouth I give Garp-san a death glare. "Shut up old man!"

He walks over a hits me top the head, wich make Luffy laugh, clapping his hand together. "Don't call me old man, brat."

"At least Luffys enjoying himself... I guess." I grumble.

Getting up I slowly walk twords the door, my legs are kinda jello from all the running I've been doing recently. "I'm going for a walk, be back in a bit."

"Do get yourself killed!" He shouts back in response.

"Kay."

I've been on Dawn island for about 2 months at this point, it's been pretty fun if I do say so myself. Garp's a pain in the ass sometimes but that's him training me and pushing my limits. I respect him allot.

While walking I take a sharp turn into the woods. To continue working on my tech, I made myself a small makeshift lab in the woods. Very hard when you have a Garp making sure your not running away from training and following you most of the time.

For those who are wondering, I did manage to squish Luffys cheeks. He cried... But I did it!

The makeshift lab is about half a mile into the woods and partly underground to be less noticeable with vegetation covering it. It's manly made out of scrap wood and some metal sheets I was able to scavenge, it might not be pretty but it's lab.

Ducking into the shack of a building, I walk over to what I've been developing as of late. Small spy drones. I'm trying to make them look like small flying insects while being as compact as possible. Very difficult on it's own but even harder with low quality resources.

My other projects that I'm working on is a messenger robot spy crow, clothing that can... Basically bulletproof clothing, a satellite and video games. The last one is because I miss playing Tetris and Frogger, there old but there my favourites. I didn't really socialize much, Alexander was basically my only friend.

I mainly need the satellite and bug drones, so I can get more info and gather it quickly without notice. I'm also going to give all my things red eye lenses, it doesn't effect the video quality and it can be my signature thing!

After about an hour I call it a day and start heading back to the house. It's getting a little dark so I speed walk, the creatures in the woods get more active at night. I was almost malled by a tiger once, but I'm still kicking!

Making it to the home I enter and quietly shut the door to not wake Luffy up, he's normally asleep at this time. Taking of my shoes I go twords the kitchen to get a snack before bed.

Taking a bite out of an apple with a satisfying crunch I feel someone standing behind me. Nervously turning around I see Garp-san facing my detection with shadows covering his eyes.

"G-garp-san! What are you doing up..?" He doesn't let me eat more than the designated meals, training lasted a little long today and I didn't get dinner.

The atmosphere grows heavy has he says nothing... Ow, he's asleep. Well that was anti climatic. I take my partially eaten apple and walk outside to finish it, can't make the same mistake twice! Probably...

After making it a safe distance from the house I finnish the apple and walk back, brush my teeth and go to sleep. During this hole prosses Garp was standing in the main area, asleep. I graffitied on his face. No regrets.

I'm so going to get my ass beat tommorow.

(N/A I'd like to again just say thanks for reading, I hope your enjoying the book! I have big plans in store so I hope you stay tuned.)

Word count: 716