A Real Headache

Chapter 20

Jinx's POV:

The vacation has finally come to a end, I think it was fairly successful. I passed out dew to exhaustion, got a new friend to help my crippling loneliness and got to meet Aokiji. Successful all around. The only problem now is that I have to go back to Garp-sama, so that's going to be fun.

Sitting the the provided room contemplating life (like one does), I remembered something that made me want to slap myself. So I did. Why didn't I think of this sooner? I'm a weeb of more than just one piece, not as big of a weeb but still a weeb none the less. For at the moment of contemplating life a certain bushy browed person popped into my mess of a brain. I could just put waits on myself to become faster and stronger! Thanks Rock Lee.

After having a big brain moment I decided to use the random thing my brain vomited into existence. The problem is I'm low on funds and I'm going to be taken back to hell shortly. Maybe I shouldn't have spent so much on the supplies to make Lad a suite... Stealing from the marines it is, sorry Aokiji-san this is to survive Garp-sama.

Removing the hand from my face I get up and stealthily head twords the bases training center.

Aokiji's POV:

After finishing my conversation with Garp we head to get Birdy. During our conversation Garp asked if they had been doing there training to which I replied yes. They passed out in my office after completing a task, even I'm not cruel enough to tell Garp they mainly just chilled the past 2 weeks. Gods know what Garp would do to them.

Making it to the room I provided them with, I knock at the door. No response. Garp then proceeded to kick to door off it's hinges, the door proceeded to dramatically hit the opposite wall, then fell flat on the floor. I'm to tired for this.

Quickly realized that Birdys not in the room, I use observation haki to quickly locate them. What in the world...

Jinx's POV:

I've made a mistake. I'm trapped under a pile of weights, can't move and it's incredibly uncomfortable. Note to self, don't accidentally challenge the Chad in the room. Why he felt threatened, I have no clue. But I've been doomed to be stuck here until someone gets me out. To be honest I have no idea how I'm alive right now. Like I have at lest 600 pounds of weight on top of me, how can I breathe???

About 10 minutes of sulking later I hear a laugh I'm all to familiar with, followed by being roughly pulled out of the pile of weights by the back of my shirt. Observing the situation, Garp-sama is laughing at me and Aokiji-san is holding me up by the back of my shirt.

Lifting my arm, I point at Garp-sama. "Never speak of this, to anyone!"

At my proclamation Garp started to laugh harder while Aokiji tried not to laugh. I know I'm not that threatening but it kinda hurt my pride.

"What happened anyways?" Aokiji asked while Garp-sama tried to stifle his laughing.

Aggravated I cross my arms. "That's for me to know, and for you to never find out. Hopefully." My mad face deepens as Aokiji-san sets me down, Garp still dieing of laughter in the background. What god has forsaken me to this torcher!

"Whatever kid, get your stuff together your leaving." Dammit.

Sighing I start walking twords the door to leave the area, quickly running over to Garp-sama (who was still laughing on the ground), kicking him in the shin and running away. He didn't seem fazed by it but it did set him off.

I'm probably going to regret that but it was kinda funny. At lest I accomplished my original goal, getting weights. There like small heavy sandbags so it will work for what I'm gonna do. I should take some coffee before I leave...

Getting to my room I quickly double check I have everything packed, adding some other things I grabbed. After double checking everything I put Lad on one of my bags and head to find Garp-sama. Who was conveniently outside the door, he then proceeded to hit me on the head and drag me with him. Fun, I love headaches.

(N/A Sorry about taking awhile to post! I've had testing and it's been a real headache.)

Word count: 765