The Grand Line!

Chapter 6

Jinx's POV:

I wake-up to shaking and people screaming about a large wall. What wall? I don't remember- ow flying flapjacks. Laboon! I completely forgot about them, if this ship can't slowdown or stop. Were going to be pancakes! This ship won't take the impac-

My thought was cut off by the ship turning sideways, also faceplanting into the wall next to me.

I sit down against the wall and listen to what's going on on deck. They seem to be going around Laboon at the moment... Ow shoot! I forgot, do these guys know what a loge pose is?

It's fine... Probably. Hoping and waiting is all I can do, I don't want to find out what happens if I get discovered.

-----------

I've been living like a rat for the past week, I was almost caught twice! It's been hell.

Good news, they know what a loge pose is and have one. Bad news, I haven't had a good sleep for the past week. I'm... So tired...

I was trying to catch some shut eye in an empty barrel when everyone on deck started to freak out. So I try to listen to what there saying.

Something something, ship. Something screwed. Well bananas, if I die here I'm dragging Alexander to hell with me. Or haunting whoever kills me, which ever is more interesting.

Silently getting out of the barrel, I begin to use my rat abilities to get a good view of what's going on. There's a marine ship... Duck.

Well, I check my bag to make sure I have everything. Then calmly walk to the only lifeboat, get it in the water, and row away from the marine ship as fast as humanly possible.

I can hear the pirates question my existence but are more focused on attack/retreating from the marines.

A cannonball is fired at me, so I take out my bat, and hit a home run. My hands hurt now. I then continue my rowing like a madman into the distance, being careful not to row into the calm belt.

After a half hour of rowing, I take out my loge pose. And follow the direction of the arrow. Keep in mind, I have the body of a 6 year-old. A really buff 6 year-old... It's not obvious cuz I have baby fat. Anime logic... Don't question me!

After 4 hours of rowing and slowly evolving into a blob of burnt human flesh. I made it to a island, it also looks to be inhabited. Cool!

Securing the boat to the best of my abilities by some rocks away from the town, I make my way over to the town. At the moment I look dirty... And probably smell bad to. Exercise sucks! I wanna sleep so bad. \(T^T)/

I hope they have a inn, or some nice people willing to let a child use there showing supplies or something. People take pity on small, sad, dirty children. So I should be fine.

Adjusting my bag I head into town, looking for a inn, maybe somewhere  to get my food stores replenished. I do have more storage now.

Getting a better look at the town, there appears to be a marine base on it. In actuality, how did I miss it when I started walking over?! It's soo big!

Gawking at the base in all its glory, I failed to notice a marine approaching me.

"Are you lost? We're are your parents?" Ow cheese and crackers! A good person concerned for my well being, I hoped this day would never come!

"Auuu..." I quickly scurry into the nearest alleyway to avoid the conversation, and started running in random directions hoping for the best.

------------

Mentally crying, I run into another dead end. Why is this place like a maze?! I just wanted to find a good place to sleep and clean myself, is that so wrong?!?

Turning around I see the marine from earlier slowly approaching me. I don't want help leave me alone!

"Hey, I just wanna help. If you could just come with me-" I run full speed past him jumping off the walls to gain momentum.

"Sorry! I don't like talking to people, im fine!" I yell continuing to go at full speed.

After a hour I mange to get out of the maze that is the back alleys of this town. I walk twords the forest completely exhausted, I'm going to crash in a tree or something I don't care anymore.

I reach the forest soon after and climb the nearest sturdy looking tree. It has moss on it and looks good enough. I take out my jacket and lay it beneath me before passing out.

----------

I wake-up on a comfortable surface. This is not were I fell asleep, I swear to SpongeBob if I'm were I think I am. Looking up I see a wight sealing. Fudge on a stick!

Word count: 830