Uh... Nice Kitty?

Chapter 38

(N/A Sorry about not posting sooner! My semester finals happened so I got busy. Hope you enjoy the chapter!!!)

Jinx's POV:

"Hell ya! Land sited!!" After 16 hour's of none stop rowing, finally, I can commit crimes!

Rayleigh chuckled at my enthusiasm. "Calm down, we haven't docked yet. You can go nuts afterwards." During this hole ordeal I haven't seen him break a sweat, not sure if he has a disorder or what but he should of passed out from heat stroke awhile ago.

Rowing with new vigor, we make are way to the woods surrounding the town. It's about 4 a.m. so it's still pretty dark out, but that won't stop me from looking super suspicious. If anything, it helps!

"Why are you doing that?" Looking up, I see Rayleigh giving me a perplexed look.

"Doing what?" I tilt my head like confused puppy.

"Why are you exaggerating your movements?"

"Oh! Well there's a drunk guy over there watching us so I wanted to freak him out." I say with a smile, pointing twords a man stumbling away near the outskirts of town.

He looks at me with a bit of concern as we continue to pull the raft into the wooded area. Covering it in foliage, I start stretching my arms.

"What are you planning on doing?" Rayleigh asks glancing in my direction.

"Breaking and entering my... Friend? Whatever, I'll think about that later." Getting back on subject, I'm so freaking pumped right now!

"Have fun with that kid." He says with a smile.

"Wait... Fugue nuggets!" Right, I can do anything till I don't smell like death!

"Did you just remember you like a rotting corpse?" God no, Stop! Im not a chil- er well I guess I am... But still!

"Shut up!" I screech puffing my cheeks out. "I just got ahead of myself for a moment there, I didn't forget!" I totally forgot.

He chuckled at my antics before heading twords the village. "Were are you going?" I ask kinda consernd.

I don't know how to live with people! Let alone deal with them! If this man leaves me high and dry I'll be screwed!!! Do leave me you old pervert!

He didn't respond so I just kinda followed him. I don't know, my already horrible ability to socialize has somehow gotten worse! Now that I finally reached civilization I'm not really sure how to act anymore...

Maybe I can...

Coming back to reality I realize I lost Rayleigh. "Fuck."

Looking around and seeing no one, I start to panic. For all of 5 seconds till I realize I can use observation haki to find him. God I can be stupid.

Spreading out my observation I quickly come to a realization. This bitch is hiding his presence! I can't fuckin use observation to find him! "BASTERED!!!"

"You're probably laughing you ass off somewhere right now." I say grimly.

Guess I gotta do this myself, here I was hoping I could use him as a distraction to pickpocket people. Dam.

You know what? I'm just gonna wander around. There are no marines on the island so no one should bother me, hopefully.

Wandering around a bit, I here something get knocked over behind me. Swiftly turning towards the noise, I see a tabby cat. "Uh-huh, well that was embarrassing."

Turning back around to continue exploring, I see another cat. "Cool..."

Briskly walking past the cat I continue my exposition to waste time. While wandering I leave my observation haki on, those cat's gave me weird vibes.

The longer I walk the more cat's seem to follow me. I haven't done anything yet because there just following me but there's a surprising number of stray cat's in this town. This weirding me out...

Turning a corner I see a group of 5 cats waiting for me. Spinning around to leave I see I've been surrounded.

"You don't have to do this, you and you felines can still get out of this unscathed." I say eyeing the cat's while they circle me.

They just start hissing at me, but I think I know what they want. "Look, I know I smell like fish, I don't have any on me. But I can get all of you some sea king if you help me with something." I get some mewls as a response.

One of then started to rub ageist my legs. "I'll take that as a yes?" This is weird.

"Dope! Now what I need you guys to do---- --"

-------- 2 Hours Later -------

Sitting on a stump at the edge of the forest, I see some of the cats as they start to arrive. When the 45th cat shows up, I drops a paper bag infront of me. Picking up the bag and the contents. I nod.

"You held up your part of the bargain, I don't now how you got this nor do I want to know. But I'll go grab my part or our deal." I say smiling ear to ear.

Setting the paper bag down, I get up and walk a little ways into the forest. Some of the cat's get inpatient and start meowing loudly.

"Calm down! Just give me a moment."

Reaching a stream I spot the smallish sea king I left here not long ago. Gotta let the blood drain out before I let them eat it, right?

"And sense you guys went above and beyond I'll prepare it, that is if you all want to wait." In response I get a series of happy meows.

"Ok, I'll leave ya to it then!" I then left hearing the sounds of flesh ripping behind me.

Now back to the main reason I killed a sea king, the bag. I seriously have no clue as to how they got shampoo, conditioner and soap but they got it and now I can cleanse myself of this awful stench. I just asked them to get me soap, but I'll take it! Cat's are the best, sometimes.

"What have you been up to?" Being completely caught off guard, I spun around and got into a defensive position.

Word count: 1026