Moving On

(N/A This chapters gonna be kinda sad not gonna lie, music's just to set the mood. Thanks for 2k+ reads!)

Chapter 22

2 years later...
----------------------------------

Jinx's POV:

"B-but WHY???" Ow god now he's crying.

You might be wondering, 'why is small bean Luffy crying?'. I told him I'm gonna be leave leaving soon, now he's hugging me like I disappear at any moment.

"Come on, it's not like I'm going die! Stop acting like you'll never see me again." I don't know how to calm him down...

I can't screw up the timeline more than I already have. Shanks meets Luffy when he's 5... I think. I never looked it up but I gotta leave before that happens. Me being around Luffy for so long will messed up the original timeline, but it might get back on track if I leave and Luffy has that iconic moment with shanks. Why do I get attached so easily, he's gonna make me cry at this rate!

Luffy buried his face in my shirt. "Di-did I do something w-wrong...?" He quietly asked.

"Why do you think I'm leaving cuz of you? I've got something I have to do, that's why I'm leaving, brat." I didn't know he cared about me this much, fick now I'm crying.

I guess I could give him one of the coins I made. I melted down the gold coins Aokiji gave me a few years back, made coins with my snail number on them. Planning on giving them to people I like the motives of.

 Planning on giving them to people I like the motives of

(N/A Just imagine its gold. Original design, please don't steal.)

I ruffle his hair and pry him off me. "Hey, how bout we go to the bar and get some food? There's something I wanna give ya." I wipe my tears away and give him a big smile.

In return he also gives me a bright smile. "Ok nee-san!" Omg, my heart!

Luffy's POV:

I give nee-san a big smile. "Ok nee-san!"

Eminently after saying that nee-sans face goes blank, is she ok?!? I grabbed both of her shoulders and shake her. No response.

"Nee-san?" I continue to shake her and start crying.

"NEE-SAN!"

Jinx's POV:

"*sharp intake of breath* what the fuck." Quickly looking around I see Luffy shaking me, crying.

"Luffy... You ok...?" Eminently after saying that his eye's shot open, god now he's crying harder.

Ok, now he's hugging me. "Nee-san! Your o-ok!"

What? I was in danger? What happened?!? "Um... What?"

He let's go of me and wipes the snot away from his nose. "Y-you stopped responding an-and I got scared." What???

"Hey, it's ok bud. Im fine now." I have no clue what happened, need to look into that later.

"Ok..." Taking his hand we start to walk twords town

Ok what happened before I blanked... Omg, Luffy call me nee-san! That's the first time he's called me that... I just realized that my shirt is soaked with tears, ow well need to stop by the house anyway.

Arriving in town I told him to head twords the tavern and wash up. I'm so happy Garp-samas not on the island right now. Heading to the house I swap shirts, grab one of my coins and one of my baby teeth.

My teeth are very sharp, but my baby teeth aren't as sharp as my adult teeth, even so I saved them to use them as drills. Making a small hole in the coin I grabbed some string and put the coin through it, making a necklace. That should stop Luffy from losing it.

Entering the bar, I see Luffy seated at one of the barstools eating some meat like a normal person. Man, he must be upset, normally he would kirby that down. This hasn't happened before, even the other people in the bar look worried.

"Hey Luffy, you good? Look kinda bummed out there." When I sit beside him he looks over.

This is illegal, he's still sad. "How bout this." I pull out the coin necklace and give it to him.

Taking it in his hands, Luffy examined the object. "Wow, it this actually gold?"

I hit him on the head. "Don't talk about what it's made of! You'll get it stolen, idiot." He holds his head and nods.

Sighing I ruffle his hair. "Now you better not lose it, ok?"

He gives me a big smile. "Ok!"

I return his smile even though he cant see it and put the necklace on him. Happier, he starts to narf down his food, good to see he's back to normal.

Now, how to fake my death...

Word count: 789