10

"oh my fucking god James" I walk away from him "I can't fucking believe you" I continue causing a scene infront of everyone, I mean it was the other day that I was sick in bed and he was comforting me but no today he wants to be a total dick "what the fuck is wrong with you" he run up to me grabbing my arm "oh i don't know James maybe the fact that you are clearly the blindest person i've ever met you literally saw me" I yell at him breaking out of his grasp "no you fucking don't" he grabs my arm again but this time tighter "that's enough" Steve yells from the other side of the corridor.

"you two have been fighting all morning over a broken glass" Steve walks up to us, James still holding my arm "you are so fucking pathetic" He whispers in my arm "i'm not the one who broke the glass over someone's fucking hand" i retort and Steve grabs James and walks off and I chase after him "i'm not done with him Rogers he has something to apologise for" I say waving my bleeding hand in his face causing James to laugh and I grab his throat "what the fuck are you laughing at" squeezing his throat when Clint pulls me back "i swear you two were normal yesterday" Clint says as I struggle to break out of his grip.

Steve and Clint take James and I to the 'restriction room' which was really the lab with mini rooms made for James and I whenever we got in a scuffle. Originally the idea was for Hulk but Hulk turns out to be more calm then any of us, Clint throws me in my room and Steve throws James in his. "what now" Tony says walking into the lab "they haven't stopped since five this morning" Steve responds "he broke a glass over the top of my fucking hand and just so happens the glass lands in hand and oh no what happens it's bleeding" I yell punching the glass even though it never worked. Bruce walks into my room and cleans up my hand "well it's not my fault she wants to put her hand under the fucking glass it's almost like she wants to get hurt" He yells so loud and Bruce finishes my hand.

"fucking let me out" I start punching the glass in one place hoping it would crack and everyone looks at me concerned "she's doing damage" I hear Tony whisper "cut it out" James yells "oh says fucking you i'm in here for no reason" I yell back "you know why you are in here because when you get angry a whole bulb of energy bursts out of you" Tony yells and I continue punching furious at everyone "well it's about to fucking happen if you don't let me out" I yell and they all start bickering when natasha walks in shocked looking at me "FUCK SAKES" I scream and I start floating when I start glowing purple "y/n" Thor says "we haven't seen this side" Tony says going through his computer and I sort of explode I don't know how to explain it, a wave of purple energy bursts out of my chest "LET ME OUT" the room breaks.

Both of them collapse allowing James and I to exit, s in the air everyone is hiding behind a table besides James who was the closest person to me "BUCKY" Steve yells who was the only one who knew how to calm me down when it came to this, he was the only one who knew what happened to me "KISS HER" He yells "WHAT FUCK NO" James yells "I CANT STOP HELP ME STEVE" I scream in pain, everything starts aching "BUCKY DO IT" Steve yells louder this time and James grabs my hand floating in the air pulling me down "i'm hurting you" I say looking down to him as he keeps pulling me down until i'm face to face with him, still glowing purple his hands wrap around my cheeks and he pulls me in for a kiss, god he was good at kissing.

I hated arguing with James and it usually was a stupid reason but this one really hurt, physically everything was in pain this was our worst argument. I start to calm down and I collapse but two strong arms wrap around me catching me before I was able to hit the ground. "That was ridiculous" Tony says "what was that" Bruce asks "it's an asgardian thing" Thor says as Steve nods agreeing with him "but she is human" James says still holding me as I open my eyes slowly "well not exactly a part of Asgard resides in her thanks to my father" Thor continues "i need a drink" I groan as Natasha hands James a bottle of water and he opens it handing it to me whilst still being in her arms.

"so Thor knew about this" Tony says "so did i" Steve says "so did i" James says, honestly I was thankful that he was there to calm it all down otherwise who knows what would have happened, I try to stand up by fall immediately still being caught by James who looks me in the eye "stop trying to stand" and with that he picks me up bridal style "looks like i'm carrying her to bed hm" James looks around "you are the one touching her" Wanda says causing James to roll his eyes at me, "you sure are a pain in my ass" he whispers in my ear as we walk out "you wouldn't have gotten out of that box if it weren't for me" i whisper back "if you weren't in pain right now i'd break your arm" he says through his teeth as we get in the elevator.

"why are you like this" He says looking up as his flesh arm tenses up against my legs but i could barely feel it "like what" I say, being in his arms felt natural to both of us so i know he didn't mind carrying me especially since he was in my bed the other day "why do you like to cause a scene infront of everyone hm" clearly frustrated he lets out a quiet sigh "it's like you enjoy seeing me angry at you so angry where i could choke you out" please do. god i wish he would someone had to. "i mean it's not a terrible sight to see you angry but then again i don't exactly mean to cause a scene and you know it's not just me" suddenly i could speak