15

continuation of the last chapter

Roars echoed through the hallways as I run past every single door. "Hulk has gone rogue, I repeat Hulk has gone rogue," Captain America says running after me, I throw multiple knives each hitting him in different limbs hearing him grunt in pain gave me thrills. I turn around to face him causing him to stop "y/n" he puts his hand out "I know you're in there and I know you can hear me this isn't you," He says, this wasn't me? but it's all I've known.

Iron Man flies behind me attacking me and kicking my back in as I fall towards Captain America, grunting in pain I break out of his grasp, then I start to float "you all forget I'm the strongest person on this planet" beams come shooting out of my eyes aiming at everyone "Woah" Black Widow says "she hasn't done this?" Captain America Says and then I get punch into a wall or several "HULK SMASH" A green bastard comes running towards me.

"Hulk," Black Widow says as he turns around "Let Bucky handle it" She whispers trying to be quiet so I didn't hear, throwing multiple knives at his chest the green bastard backs away with anger still on his face "y/n" my head feels dizzy when two big arms wrap around me "get up" I didn't know who I was anymore, was I still my past or am I y/n.

"you can fight it ok doll" he whispers in my ear trying to make sure no one hears him, I sit up groaning reaching for my knife "it's ok" he continues and I open my eyes and put the knife to his throat "who are you?" I ask "it wasn't me that was put under y/n" he whispers and tears rolls down my cheek, I don't believe him I swear he was running after me everyone was trying to kill me running after me, chasing me, I was their target.

"no, you" I stand up alert as everyone walks up to me "y/n-" "no don't y/n me you were all running after me" I back up against a wall, hulk looks down remorsefully "hulk doesn't hurt mini friend," he says and I look around sweat running down my cheek mixing in with the tears. My heart beating rapidly not knowing the difference between my friends and targets, the love of my life or the winter soldier.

Walking around, knife still in the air everyone looking at me as if I had just gone insane. I look between my friends and then I look at Bucky the moment of realization hits "I was her wasn't I?" I say spinning around to looks at Steve and he looks down, I could tell he did want to tell me the truth "yeah you did we chased you down for like seven hours or well it feels like that" Tony says bluntly "Tony" Nat says "come here big guy" I smile to Hulk and he walks up to me placing his hand out "I'm sorry" I smile wiping my eyes "me and you will talk soon" I say and he nods slowly "the suns coming down big guy" I smile.

"The sun is coming down around town" A tear rolls down my cheek and hulk runs off indicating that naked Banner would be out soon, I fall to the ground "did you get them?" I ask and they all nod my head was pounding "she's still there" I whisper as the past crawls back on my mind "what do you mean" Steve asks "Shes... she stronger than me I fought her off but only for a few minutes I can do it you have to kill me" I pause and then I faint.

"or catch me" I stand up running off, I feel brand new but this time it wasn't me again. 

The Winter Soldier grabs me "fight it fight it for me ok I know you can your stronger than her" he says looking me in the eye  "fight it doll" he whispers I'm trying so hard to say something but it wasn't me talking, it was like I had a split personality "Вам нужен Зимний Солдат" you are needed winter soldier  He stares into my soul or well into hers "пошел на хуй" fuck you he says "y/n you are in there I can see its gonna be ok" he says and I fight it, I fight her but she's strong.

"think of your friends or things that make you stronger," he says "do it doll you can" god he sucks at being motivational but it worked eventually, "I think I got her," Bucky says through the comms and I faint into his arms.

I wake up in a box, the box where I was kept when Bucky and I would argue "it's more advance" Tony says walking around me "just to make sure whatever that is doesn't come out while we try to get her out" He continues "that is if you can get her out" I say placing my hand on my head "we are lucky Barnes found you as well you were bleeding heavily" Bruce says and I check my arm to see a huge gash "where is he?" I ask looking around for Bucky "he's gone to make you food" Tony says and I nod sitting in a chair "so how long am I in here" I ask.

"for the night possibly," Tony says "hence the furniture" He continues and I nod "that's just to kill her down for a bit but then daily we have to do the thingy that makes it go away for good" He smiles "You can do that?" I say hopeful and he shrugs "Maybe with a bit of help from the Wakandans who will be visiting once a week for the next few months" He smiles.

The box was huge, looks like a replica of my room "why can you just put me in my room and lock me in there" I ask "well we thought that but then we would have to like to proof it for the demon thing" Tony says and I nod "well can someone get the white roses on my drawer I need them for a goodnight sleep" I say and Bruce nods and walks off to go get them, Bucky walks in with a tray full of food and walks into the room handing it to me "aren't you scared like everyone else" I ask gently taking the tray out of his hands "you held a knife to my throat and I didn't budge I don't think you in a box walking around could scare me off doll" he smiles.

"are you in here because you keep me half sane?" I ask chuckling and he nods "partly but I'm here mainly because I want to be because they can't really hear us" he whispers and I nod "what are you two saying," Bruce says walking in with the flowers "we can't hear you through the soundproof glass unless you yell" Bruce continues placing the flowers on my nightstand causing Bucky to laugh "my point proven" he chuckles and Bruce walks out "you wanted the flowers?" Bucky asks and I nod.

"They help me sleep somehow," I say eating my food and he nods "wow they did well to replicate your room," He says walking around and I nod, it was almost exact except for the fact that my window was basically just a view of the lab and Tony walking around with a vile of my blood going from machine to machine. Bucky sat by my side the whole time as I anxiously sat at my bed staring out my 'window' "hey it's gone be alright" He says giving me a smile rubbing my back and I nod "I'm not a fan of stark but he does get the job done" Bucky says reassuring me.

Whilst Tony and Bruce did multiple tests on my mind and my blood Bucky sat with me the whole time, there were times where I grabbed Bucky's hand because of pain but it seemed like he didn't mind I mean he didn't flinch for the first time he just sat there and took it. Nighttime came around really quick especially since the avengers were chasing me around for almost nine hours but despite that, they did help me enough to get some rest.

Before Bucky left he tucked me into bed because all my limbs were hurting from running away from everyone, when Bucky was closing the door I accidentally said his name "buck" I whisper as he turns around almost immediately "stay awhile and talk with me" I continue to whisper since my throat was hurting, he sits down in the bed next to me since nobody was able to see us because he closed the curtains.

"I'm scared" I continue to whisper and he nods, he knows what it's like to be controlled and manipulated. I rest my head on his metal shoulder "I don't want to feel like she can come back and attack my mind or you again" a tear rolls down my cheek and Bucky wipes it off immediately, "I know doll it hurts but Bruce, Tony and the Wakandans who are coming tomorrow they will help you and I'll be there every step of the way" he says and I look up and smile "swear?" I ask him "I swear on my long overlived fossil life and if you don't believe that I'll pick you some more white roses because yours are starting to wilt out," He says and I nod.

"I was gonna put a spell on them to make them live forever but I could wait" I smile and his right hand caresses my cheek "I'll get you those flowers anyways ok?" He smiles and I nod gently "doll?" he asks as I start dozing off "yeah" I hum "I'm sorry you have to go through this" He whispers "it's ok," I say falling asleep.