22

Back to your POV :) - Two Months Later - 5 months down 3 to go

Throwing my dart to the dartboard with a picture of James, Shuri walks in "y/n you have a visitor or two" She smiles gently and I nod with a smile and walk outside to see Natasha and Steve "Natasha, Steve" I clear my throat acting as if I haven't been crying for two months straight over some random guy.

"Look I'm sorry," Natasha says "yeah thanks should have thought about it first though" I half-smile and Steve walks up to me giving me a hug "Nat stay out here I'm just going to talk with y/n," Steve says and leading me to my room.

"why bring her" I pout, Steve knew how I felt towards Romanoff "she wanted to apologise but that's not what I'm here to talk about," Steve says sitting on my bed patting the empty space next to him "listen," He says and I nod "I love you-" "What" I cut him off "Bucky wants to apologise-" "nope," I say and he nods "how are you feeling," he asks looking at my dartboard.

"been crying for about two months what's it to you," I say blowing the hair out of my face "the fact my best friend is here by herself with a room full of murder weapons to potentially kill my other best friends," he says and I nod "well the love of my life cheated on me with my best friend just making sure the next time it happens I won't let him get off easily" I smile.

"next time? are you thinking of forgiving him?" Steve says "considering it but I doubt it" I clear my throat deep down I wanted him back here in my arms kissing me back to sleep which I haven't had in a few weeks "I love him still" I nod slowly "but I'm not sure if forgiving him is what I want to do right now" I continue looking over at my ripped up a picture of him "the first time I was in love with someone other than Captain America" I chuckle.

"I'm convinced no one is better than you" I shake my head "That's not true, Bucky is a great friend of mine he just hasn't learnt to love himself yet which is why he can't love you" he says which I know to be true but this world doesn't care about people like me or him so I thought it would be perfect, him and I.

"what about me," I say "what" "what about me steve what if by the time I forgive him he's already gone and things don't go to plan and if that does happen why should I continue this life" I cry placing my head in my hands "y/n don't make me cry he isn't going anywhere" Steve chuckles lightly, there was no way he would still be there for me not after the way I kicked him out.

I look over to the recently bought white roses, hand-picked from him with a note that read.

These remind me of the first time I ever saw you, with the roses in your hand and I asked "what's with the stupid flowers" and you hit me with them 

love you

"and as if being away from you guys was hard enough he somehow cheats on me and we were just starting to get a rhythm" I let a tear roll down my cheek and I notice Natasha standing at my door "GET OUT" I scream at her slamming the door with my mind.

"come here," Steve says and I lean against him causing him to hug me softly "I don't know what I did was the wrong thing steve" I cry into his shoulder what was so wrong with me that he couldn't love me enough to stay loyal or even keep the truth from me.