26

Same Day As Last Chapter

"what the fuck" I huff wiping my forehead that was drenched in sweat "god you were crying and screaming I was a worried doll," He says placing the back of his flesh hand on my forehead "are you ok," he asks and I nod "I had a dream that you died" I swallow all the nervous energy I had and push it down.

"well I'm right here" he smiles.

After what happened between Bucky and me, we promised to no longer be secretive, we tell each other everything or so I hope everything. In fact, we have that thing again, yeah it sparked up.

He gets in bed next to me and smiles as I lean my head on his shoulder "tell me about it" he says pushing the annoying strands of hair out of my face. "Loki attacked us again with frost giants blah blah blah you died and I went all maniac on everyone," I say and Bucky laughs and I hit his chest "you dying is not funny," I say and he nods "I know I was laughing at the fact you went maniac on everyone because I died" he chuckles.

"yeah well, I love you so it's sort of a big deal if we are in love and you die," I say sarcastically.
"I know doll I know" he laughs "I love you" he smiles "not anyone else right because that would be sad," I say jokingly "oh yeah I love Steve," he says jokingly "no way I knew it," I say acting heartbroken.

"you know we have been through a lot you and I," he says nudging my head with his shoulder "yeah," I said staring out the window "but that's what makes us so special I mean 100-year-olds don't look this young, have superpowers, special friends and have shared experience" he smiles, "I think it was fate," I say "oh yeah," he says and I nod "mhm".

"how so my dear?" he asks "well years ago, I knew you and steve and then we were split up, half a century later we save you, you and I trained together every single day since then, we came here together and then you left but then you came back for me" I smile "we always find our way back to each other," I say and he nods "seems fair," he says "oh really what do you think it is,"  I ask.

"well, Chinese food was our favourite food back in the 90's well it was Steve's and when you saved me you had found me and smashed my Chinese food, at Tony's party we had Chinese food," he says "so Chinese food brought us together," I say and he nods causing us to laugh.

"I love you so much," I say living in the moment, instantly regretting it Bucky freezes and stands up pointing at me "You love me!" he says smiling "what me? no" I say confused and he does a little dance, he seems to be in a good mood this morning.

"you. love. me." he smirks grabbing my hands and pulling me up to stand on the bed with him and he dances with me "let's get married," he says and I look at him "I'm serious tell me when we will get married and I will drop everything and plan it doll" continuing to dance he grabs me and hugs me.

"you would do that?" I ask "of course, if you wanted to run away to another country I'd drop everything to come with you, if you wanted kids hell we could make them right here right now" he laughs placing his forehead against mine "if you wanted me to go because you don't want to see me ill go but just know I'm always going to come back no matter how grotesque we were, how grotesque our past is" and I smile gently.

"I'd do anything just for you to understand how much I love you, how much I am in love with you dear" he whispers and I cup his face, he was right no matter how grotesque our past was he would come back for me and I would do the same.

Slowly leaning in his lips touch mine and I felt it all again, the memories in the tower and the compound, the moment I felt safe with him, the moment I fell in love with him I felt it all again.

Then we pulled apart and he looks me in the eye caressing my cheek with the back of his hand, I could see a little spark in his eye that I have never seen before but it must have been good if it came with a smile afterwards.

"so" I clear my throat "god ask me out already" I roll my eyes and he chuckles "will you-" "yes I will" I laugh cutting him off "so are we like official," he asks "if that's what this is then yes we are dating," I say "god we are 100 and just dating fuck me," he says "well when you put it like that we should get married," I say and he nods.

"we should"