19

This chapter is a month from the last chapter meaning that Buck and You have been in Wakanda for 3 almost 4 months, This is set out sort of like Infinity War but it isnt because we all know what happens after Infinity War and I don't want to recreate that. :) Sorry if this chapter doesnt make any sense it was rushed.

"fighting what fight?" I hear Bucky pacing around the outside of our room "You don't understand she isn't ready-" "we need her otherwise we will lose" Stark? I haven't seen him in months, I burst out the door and hug Tony "Stark!" I squeal "Hey Grandma will you-" "yes, whatever it is yes I will" I smile turning around and noticing a loud explosion outside my window and it shatters the glass and I put a forcefield around everyone nearby.

"holy f-" Bucky says and I look at him "you can't" He whispers "trust me" I smile kissing him and taking away the forcefield as Tony suits up and I jump out of the window and Bucky follows. Every hero I had ever come close to was here even the... not so useful ones.

T'Challa walks past throwing an earpiece at me, just catching it I place it in my ear "y/n? hello" "steve" I sigh in relief to hear his voice "over here" he yells on my right-hand side as I run over to him and hug him kissing him on the cheek "we can talk after yeah" god it had been months and seeing him was still like the 40's he was so breathtaking. 

"wheres Thor?" I ask as everybody answers except for Bruce "he has family business" Steve says, Thanos had a whole army, and everyone except Thor was here. "Bring me y/n" Thanos yells, Wanda throws every loose inatimate object at him tearing his armour down and Nat rushes past me beating every weird creature to come in her way.

Thanos runs to me with a half-full gauntlet "there you are" I sigh channelling my inner Odinsdottir... sadly "Thanos" I yell going into his mind "You" I pause seeing his misery, unwanted death and every single thing he has witnessed. I escape his miserable mind and reach for the gauntlet as he slaps me across the green grass. "Thanos!" A deep voice says followed by lightning.

Thor... and with that the fight was fair or in our favour, killing almost every indecent creature Steve runs up to me helping me up and Thanos walks up to us "I see you have copied my beard" Thor says taking a quick break and I notice he  has brought friends with him "Tree, this is Steve and Y/n, Steve and Y/n this is Tree" Thor says as a tall branch thing ploughs his arm through the aliens "I am Groot!" The tree says "I am Steve Rogers" Steve says and I chuckle.

Hours passed and I started to feel worn out "Y/n," Bucky says over the comms "Yes Bucky," I say remembering what I have to hide when I talk to him "Are you doing ok," He asks and I need to swallow every single nervous bone in me and pushing it down "Fine, You?" I ask "Great" He pants.

Everything happened so fast Super Soldiers, Humans in Armour, Gods, Humans with godlike abilities or Humans with weird abilities, Aliens and then Scott. Scott the giant grabbed everything in the sky which was odd considering this was his second time ever doing this.

Thanos grabs me snapping away and placing me on a rock "where are we" I pause looking around he was distant but I could sense his presence "you were born on this rock in about two days" it cant be "y/n" my comms started cutting out I mean cutting back almost 110 years would do that to this thing. "I was sitting over there," Thanos says pointing to something "Your mother and I were in love but couldn't be," he says "because of you" angrily standing up he walks away.

"It couldn't possibly be my fucking fault if I wasn't born" "SHE LOVED SOMEONE ELSE" He yells "and that's my fault how?" I say still sitting on a rock "You were the epiphany that she apparently needed, I changed my whole life for her and you come along" He says gritting his teeth "She simply didn't love you? I wasn't born for another two days and you realised this very moment when your sorry ass is sitting right over there all on your lonesome" I chuckle as he grabs me by the throat "without your very existence inside of her we were ok" he says.

"Apparently not I mean I was the youngest of what four kids I mean clearly... wait" I pause "Are you, my father? like star wars" I ask stupidly and he throws me back on the rock "what? no" He says "Then why are you mad at me because she had like four kids to the same guy she clearly wasn't in love, she used you" I laugh at his moment of weakness.

He sits on the floor in defeat and snaps again, we are back in the 21st century thankfully. Everyone runs up to me and Thanos backs away "Stop" He yells "Go Home" he yells again and his army pack back into their ships and leave surprisingly fast.

"y/n y/n," Bucky says trying not to call me doll, Thanos storms up to all of us shoving past every person around me and grabs me by the throat "you are the reason" he spits and I stare at him in the eyes choking on every word that slipped out of my mouth "guys- don't" I cough noticing Bucky was about to try and break Thanos's neck.

I continue to stare into his eyes, going into his mind pulling out every soppy memory he has of my mother and him. Their first kiss, first date and eventually he drops me in another moment of weakness and he disappears "we should have killed him" Tony says "easier said than done Tony" I pant holding my neck thankful that I didn't die.

"Where did he go" Nat pants placing her hand on her lower abdomen "to reminisce on the past" I scratch my neck the feeling of his cold hands lingered and all I wanted was Bucky to be holding me but there he was at the back of the crowd "what?" Thor asks "he went back two days before I was born to be with my mother, he will be there to prevent my birth but it won't work out" I stand up. 

"what why not?" Steve asks  "well if it did work I wouldn't be explaining it to you" I walk off, I didn't know what or who to trust. Thanos or everyone else who lied to me.

"Where are you going" my left hip starts to ache to turn around so I stand still "y/n you're bleeding," Peter says as I collapse yet again but not to be worried because of course Steve caught me and I look up to see Bucky walking away.