Chapter 10

After everyone finished with the feast, Tom literally picked Hadrian up and carried him to the Slytherin common rooms.

You might be thinking, how do they know the password?

Of course they don't know the password. Buy it is Slytherin they were talking about. A simple hiss and the wall slid open and Tom walked straight to his old room and laid Hadrian down on his bed, a small smile tugging on the corner of his lips.

Tom did not regret killing his second set of parents. A dip appeared on the bed next to Hadrian and a loud huff sounded in the room. "Get down." Tom hissed, not wanting animals on his bed. The dip disappeared just as he heard the common room wall slide open again.

"-forget it. This is the Slytherin Common Room and our Head of House is Professor Severus Snape." A girls voice said.

Tom walked into the room just as Snape did, roabs billowing behind him dramatically like usual. "I am your Professor for Potions and as I am sure your Head Boy and Head Girl have told you, I am also your Head of House. Any issues with fellow Slytherins will be solved in house. If it can't be, come to me before even thinking of approaching the King. In this case, he ranks even higher than I do and you will not like the consequences." Snape looked quickly to Tom and noticed his glower. He quickly continued so as not to irritate him further. "We have won the House Cup and Quidditch Cup for the past seven years so I expect that to continue.  If you do something that is illegal or you shouldn't be doing, do not get caught." Snape glared at everybody in the room. Except Tom of course. He didn't have a death wish. "I am sure it is obvious where your rooms are so don't die." With that encouraging speech, he turned and swept out of the common room.

"Malfoy. Come." Tom commanded, turning and walking through a wall after a quick hiss, revealing a room with an invisible field under the lake.

"Y-yes My Lord?" Draco looked down submissively.

"The Defense Professor." Tom stared into the lake.

"What about the Defense Professor, My Lord?" Draco asked, not understanding the statement.

"Incomprehensible ignoramus, the lot of them." Tom grumbles. "The Defense Professor, Quinurius Quirrell, obviously preys on kids."

"W-What?"

"The stutters give him a weak appearance that people usually don't look twice. Eyes constantly darting around and lingering on certain students," Tom started, not wanting to admit that the professor's eyes lingered a little longer on Hadrian than any of the others. "And his twitching means he is eager for his next victim."

"And what would you like me to do?"

"Contact Lucius and tell him to figure out a way to get him arrested and somehow get the job for Defense. Tell him I expect it done within a month." Tom commanded, finally looking at the slightly trembling blonde.

"Yes my Lord. Right away." The blonde murmured but made no move to leave yet.

"Dismissed." Just before Draco left the door, Tom sent a Stinging Hex at him and Draco yelped scurrying away faster. After another ten miniutes of sharing into the murky green water, he turned and walked back to his room.

Hadrian most have heard the door open because he blinked blearily up at the de-aged Dark Lord. "Tom?"

"Go back to sleep little serpent. I will be right here." Tom soothed.

Hadrian grabbed his hand and pulled him into bed next to him. "G'ni M." Hadrian mumbled unintelligibley into the sheets.

Tom chuckled before rolling over. "Good night to you to Hadrian."

The next morning met with everybody in the Great Hall eating breakfast, Hadrian and Tom up at the head of the table again. Severus was handing out candy to all of the good little children.

Not really. Unless you count the schedules for the classes as candy.

Anyway, after the schedules were handed out, the old man came up behind Hadrian. "Harry, my boy,"  He said cheerfully, "Can I see you in my office now before you go off to wander the castle?" Dumbledore put a hand on the boy's shoulder, gripping it tightly as he wordlessly and wandlessly sent a compulsion to latch onto him.

"Can I finish my breakfast sir?" Hadrian asked, looking up at the old man. Tom gripped his hand under the table tightly in warning.

(I realize that I am making the Dark Lord seem childish but looking back at everything in both the movies and the books, he is kind of childish.)

Dumbledore's eyes twinkled. "Of course my boy. Just come up to the Teacher's Table when you are finished with your breakfast and I will show you to my office." With that he walked away.

Tom hissed at Hadrian. "You know he is going to manipulate you?"

"Of course I do. I might have to wait a while to get my magical core to be a decent size and I might not have all of my abilities or memories, but I do know how to turn things around if I need to."  Hadrian said, shocked that Tom would even doubt him.

Draco, who was sitting a few seats down, looked terrified at the hissing that sounded pissed off. "I just want you to be careful." Tom hissed after a minute.

"From what I have been told and witnessed myself, he will probably try and get me a resort. Which of course, will not work?"

"Why the question?" Tom hissed, confusion swimming in his eyes.

"Maybe I will be resorted. Tell the hat to put me in Hufflepuff."

"Why that House?"

"Hufflepuffs are loyal to a fault. I would have a ready made army and everyone underestimates the Puffs."

"ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Tom shouted as loud as he could in a hiss. He pulled out his second wand and pointed it threateningly at Hadrian. "Get that thought out of your head or I will use a very nasty curse." Tom promised, eyes flashing red. Only Snape, Draco, and Hadrian seen it.

"Hogwarts? Darling? Can you set me up my own room please? I have a feeling I will be needing it." Hadrian pouted, before heading up to the Teacher's Table, not noticing Tom's mouth drop open. "I am ready Sir."