Chapter 13

"TROLL! TROLL IN THE DUNGEONS! Just thought you should know..." Mr. Stuttersworth stuttered, fainting in the middle of the Great Hall.

A moment of silence ensued.

A heartbeat.

Another...

Chaos erupted in the hall. Students got up and huddled in groups as the teachers tried to corral them together to make sure everyone was there. Tom got up from where he was being used as a pilow by Hadrian who was reading and shouted, "Arretez! (I think that's right)" Everyone in the Hall stopped and turned to the charming King. "Calm down and stay at your tables while the teachers check this out." Tom instructed.

Dumbledore stood up, drawing everyone's attention to him. "Return to your common rooms while the teachers handle this."

The prefects of the other houses started herding the students towards their common room. The Slytherins turned towards Tom who had his hand clenched on the table.

Dont Crucio anyone, don't, don't, don't. Tom chanted mentally.

"My Lord? What will we do now?" Draco asked. Over the few months that they have been there, the platinum blonde boy had grown more accustomed to talking to the Dark Lord.

Hadrian spoke up before Tom could curse someone with his favorite curse. "Now I know that the common room is in the dungeons. I know that the troll is in the dungeons but I believe we can have Professor Snape escort us."

The dungeon bat was waiting patiently for them to decide what to do with his usual sour look but nodded. "I will escort you back. I will also tell the House Elves to bring some food and drinks as well."

"I want him removed." Tom hissed, borderline parseltounge.

"I will work on it my lord." Snape moved to quickly hold the door open when all of the other students finished hurrying out of the Great Hall.

"Come." Hadrian hissed, moving gracefully out the door. Tom suck in a breath before hurrying after Hadrian, leaving the other snakes tofollow. Hadrian snuggled into Tom's side as the taller male shortened his stride for the shorter and Tom wrapped an arm around his waist. (Nothing is going to happen until fourth year which will be in a few chapters)

Whispers followed the two but everyone had gotten used to the two doing that. These whispers were about what the two had planned.

In the few months that they were Kings, the den of snakes realized just how manipulative and vicious the Kings could be.

Thank Merlin for Hadrian though. The short raven haired boy had jumped in front of Tom's wand when he lost his temper and tried to take it out on the students. His Killing Curse green eyes had flashed brightly before letting out a frightening hiss. Tom's wand had wavered for a second before he turned away and stormed to his room. Hadrian was never happy when Tom tried to take his anger out on someone else that didn't deserve it and usually stayed in Hufflepuff common room.

Tom was usually possessive after that for about a week.