Chapter 21

A few months later and it was now April. A dreary rainy day. And Hadrian was bored. So very bored.

Soooooooo boooooorrrred!

So he decided to do the logical thing.

"You want me to get what?" Lucius asked the raven with a disbelieving tone and raised eyebrow.

"The Philosopher's Stone. I can feel it here." Hadrian leaned forward and rested his head on the desk. "Maybe I can dismantle it? I don't know. I just want it."

"Can't you have My Lord get it?" The blonde Malfoy Professor asked. He had grown to somewhat care for the boy. Strange, I know.

Hadrian's eyes flicked over Lucius's shoulder. "Ooo! Would you?" He asked in delight as the Dark Lord glared at his right hand man.

"No. But I am sure Professor Malfoy would be willing to help a student or two." Tom hissed, daring his follower to say more.

Lucius paled even more even as his mask didn't drop. "Of course My Lord." He turned to the other one. "Lead the way My King."

Hadrian actually squealed as he clapped his hands. "Dumbleshit is out of my Darling Castle. So we should be fine." He skipped down the halls all the way to the Third Floor Corridor.

Tom followed, amused at his antics. For being reincarnated and having his memories back, Hadrian is such a child at times. Lucius took one look at what was behind the door and shut it real quick with a shudder. "The Malfoy Lord is terrified of a puppy?" Tom deadpanned. His followers sure have fallen if this is what one of his Elite do. Maybe he should get Snape to satisfy Hadrian? No. Hadrian had requested Lucius and Hadrian will get what he wants.

"A moment please." The Lord took a shuddering breath before his wand slipped into his hand. After a moment, his eyes opened and he banged the door open again. He held his wand in front of his face as he inched into the room. The Cerberus growled at him, all three heads drooling and crouched down like he was about to attack.

His attitude changed though when Hadrian stepped through the door. He sat up and wagged his tail as all three heads licked the boy. Hadrian crinkled his nose in disgust. "Okay. You three know I love you and you also know I hate your kisses. So stop doing that. Slobber does not wash out of my clothes!" The Cerberus seemed to pout. "I'm sorry dear. It's just the fact that I had told you before. Anyway, my friend would like to go through the door. May he?" The Cerberus growled. Hadrian turned to Tom and wrapped his arms around Tom's waist and tucked his head under the Dark Lord's chin. "Tooooom?"

Tom narrowed his eyes. He recognized that move. "What?" He asked suspiciously.

"He wants to know if I can take him home. Can I keep him?" Tom inhaled and held it trying to resist the urge to give him whatever he wants. Again. "Please?" The pout that Tom could feel on his chest broke his resistance.

Tom sighed. "Fine."

And so, ten minutes later, Tom and Hadrian watched as Lucius struggled with the Devil's Snare. "He does realize he is a wizard, yes?" Hadrian asked as he watched the blonde try to sway away the vines.

Tom muttered to himself before answering Hadrian. "Sometimes I doubt it."

Finally, Lucius managed to conjure some blue fire and the plant shrieked and went away. They followed the blonde through the door into a room with a bunch of flying keys. Watching Lucius on a broom was hilarious. Tom had to hide it with a sneer and Hadrian just snickered. All to soon their entertainment was over as they finally reached the room with a mirror. The author is to lazy to describe the Mirror of Erised but the blonde stood in front of it. Tom looked at Hadrisn again. "That was a good idea with the giant chess set."

"Yeah. I would say it was one of his best moments at Hogwarts. Truly ingenious, turning the board into a pit of quicksand for the chess pieces to sink through. Was that Professor Mcgonagall's trap?"

"Dear old Minnie was always fond of Transfiguration. I daresay that was possibly her best work."

Lucius was ruffled when he walked up to the two. He was trying not to show it, but he was tired. And a mess. "Here is the Stone My King, My Lord." The egg sized red stone seemed to sparkle in the middle of his palm and Hadrian's eyes lit up.

He snatched it away the taller male and held it to his chest. "My Precious!" He giggled and ran away.

Tom shook his head. "A child, I swear." He followed. "Come." He ordered and Lucius withheld the sigh that wanted to escape. He followed Hadrian's magic to the Chanber of Secrets to find him laying on the floor tossing the Srone in the air.

"It's pretty." Hadrian rolled it over in his hands. "I think I'll use it a little bit before I give it back to Nicholas Flamel."