Chapter 18

"I need to borrow your ritual room." Hadrian pulled away from Zacharias after a few minutes.

Ragnok nodded and stood up to lead them out of the room down the hall through a hidden passage and then another hidden passage. "Do you require anything else?"

"No. The two of you need to stay here." Hadrian breathed in, hand on the door to push it open.

Zacharias grabbed his wrist. "What are you planning Little Bat?" He nearly jerked his hand away at the frozen skin.

"I am going to block my Necromancy powers to help Death and keep them out of the old bastards hands. They will remain blocked until such a time as he dies." Hadrian melted through the wall. He quickly set up the ritual before slicing open both wrists and tearing open the skin from his collarbone down to where his heart is. His blood tinted black as it started to swirl in the middle of the ritual circle. He started to chant, eyes glowing brighter.

"Ορίστε ο Θάνατος. Αυτό το πολύτιμο δώρο, που στροβιλίζεται στο αίμα μου. Πάρτε το και φυλάξτε το μέχρι να μαζευτεί μια τέτοια ώρα! Ορίστε ο Θάνατος! Πάρτε την προσφορά αίματος μου ως πληρωμή και σφραγίστε τη Νεκρομαντεία μου!"

More blood pooled into the ritual circle and the force of his call started to make the room collapse. He persisted though and continued chanting.

"Oríste o Thánatos. Aftó to polýtimo dóro, pou strovilízetai sto aíma mou. Párte to kai fyláxte to méchri na mazefteí mia tétoia óra! Oríste o Thánatos! Párte tin prosforá aímatos mou os pliromí kai sfragíste ti Nekromanteía mou!"

Death appeared in front of his Favored and raised his scythe high. Hadrian didn't even flinch as the blade came swinging through him. As the blade passed through his body, black clouds exploded out of the cuts as the blood in the ritual circle solidified into a solid sphere and Death merged the two together.

"Thank you Hadrian Peverell. I will keep this safe for you until such a time you need it again. The lost souls shall be returned." Death traced a bony finger across the cuts on his wrist, healing them before moving to the one on his collarbone and heart. The finger traced his collarbone first, healing it, however he lingered over Hadrian's heart and his Death magic formed a tattoo over it.

(Imagine that it's over his heart)

"This is proof of the ritual you have undergone, that you have been touched and claimed by Death. It will protect you." Death claimed before pulling away with a soft hiss.

"Thank you Death." Hadrian was a little...puzzled about the tattoo. Death has touched him before and while he could understand that it could have been from the ritual, he doubted it was the case.

Death however only did that to help discourage the cheat from his Hadrian. Death liked Hadrian just the way he was and didn't want the Dark Lord tainting his 'innocent' Child.

Not that Death would ever admit it but he is very protective of Hadrian.

Death disappeared into the shadows before Hadrian stepped back through the wall. Zacharias was pacing restlessly when Hadrian stepped into the other hidden room, his eyes dilating at the amount of blood over Hadrian's clothes. Hadrian's Bloodwood wand was aimed at his throat before he had time to lunge at him. "Don't even think about it my friend." Hadrian growled threateningly at his vampire friend. Zacharias bit his lip harshly and forcibly turned away from the wizard as Hadrian changed and set his blood soaked clothes on fire. Ragnok winced at the property damage that the Master of Death caused and Hadrian noticed. "Anything my magic destroyed, you can take the money out of my Master of Death vault to pay for it. Take a nice sum for you as well for your time and for allowing me to use your ritual room."

"Of course Hadrian." Ragnok bowed to the generous wizard. "I am sure you must be getting to Hogwarts."

"Indeed." Hadrian looked away.

"I'll be sure to visit every now and then." Zacharias rested a hand on the boy's shoulder as he finally calmed his blood lust. Hadrian disapperated back to the edge of the grand castle's wards.

Ritual-

"Here me Death. This precious gift, swirling in my blood. Take it and shelter it until such a time can be collected once more! Here me Death! Take my blood offering as payment and seal my Necromancy!"