Chapter-23

Harusaki Residence

"Reita?"
Kameyo eyes widened.She couldn't believe what she was seeing.The little girl behind Noriko was her once grandson,Reita.

"Okaa-sama...I can explain-"

"Silence!"

Kameyo started to lose her temper.Her daughter went far beyond what she can accept.She stood up angrily which startled all the people in the room

"You revived Reita without knowing of the council.Do you know how dangerous is it!?
It could've bring pure chaos to this world!!!"

"I did this for my son!"

"This is a forbidden spell!"

Reiko looked at her mother and grandmother.She felt terrible.It's like her being alive was a thing that shouldn't have.Her very existence was being rejected like this....She clutched her dress margins and bit her lips.Noriko begged her mother

"Okaa-sama,please stop.There're guests here.We can talk about this later."

Kameyo looked around and saw the girls were stupefied by her actions.Then she saw Reiko looked down and clutching her dress.She pressed her temple and sighed heavily.

"Bring me some wine."

"Yes"Tajima nodded and went into the kitchen.

Kameyo then sat back on her seat.She lifted her head above and sighed again.The girls didn't know what to do as they sat awkwardly in the room.The room went silent for a moment until Noriko made a sound.

"Reiko,take a seat please."

Reiko didn't retort back and sat on a sofa as her mother told her to.She peeked at the girls a bit and embarassed about the situation.

Tajima came back with a bottle of wine and two glasses.He then looked at the girls and smiled.

"You all might be tired.Please let me show you where to rest,young ladies."

Knowing the situation,Tajima purposedly took out the girls and gave the family some space.The girls whispered to Tajima.

"Thank you very much,Ojii-san!"

Reiko became more uncomfortable when Tajima left.She didn't know where to look so she just looked down.Kameyo stared at her now granddaughter with a hint of sadness in her eyes.

"Reita...is that really you?"

"Y-yes..."

"Mother let me explain-"

"Yes...please explain me."

Noriko explained her thoroughly while Reiko looked back and forth at her mother and grandmother.She didn't understand what they were saying.It's not like they were saying different language.It's just their conversation went over Reiko's knowledge about magic.

"What i want to know is how he was able to maintain a human form and a girl at that?"

"As for that-"

"Sigh*...its impossible to comeback with a human form.All the ressurected people were turned into abominations."

Reiko got goosebumps from the word"abominations".She babbled out a question.

"What kind of abomination?"

They both looked her which made Reiko nervous a bit.Kameyo then slowly answered.

"Mindless zombies,flesh craving monsters,spineless humanoid creatures,ghouls.."

Reiko gulped.

What the fuck?Is that mean I could've turned into those things!!!?No wonder why Baa-san was so angry about my mother's actions!I couldn't believe it.