Chapter-20

(I'mma change my writing style a little from now on guys.Enjoy~)
..................

"Why isn't Reiko arrive yet?"(Momiji)

Momiji muttered.Today is their day out together after the first semester had finished.They decided that they would go to the amusement park the day after the exam finshed.

"Maybe she have some issues on the way?"(Hosuka)
Hosuka held her chin and said thoughtfully.

"Yes,let's wait a bit more then we'll call her."(Mitsuki)
Mitsuki suggested Momiji.

Momiji sighed.They've been waiting at the entra entrance of the amusement park for half an hour.Of course Momiji started to worry about Reiko.

She glanced at the others.Hosuka is wearing shorts and a black shirt that have a picture of one of the members from BTS (Momij didn't know what BTS is).

Hosuka was just planning to come here with a track suit after tracking if Momiji didn't come to fetch her.

Mitsuki on the other hand is wearing a cute outfit.With a red skirt with stripes and plain white shirt and adding a black ribbon on her braid,Mitsuki got a lot of attentions from the boys.

"Wha-what are u looking at!?"(Mitsuki)

Mitsuki blushed and turned the other way after Momiji stared at her for so long.

"S-sorry,Mitsuki"(Momiji)

Momiji also got blushed and turned away .The nicknames were cute but after two or three days,they return to call their normal names.But Reiko still use nicknames for some reason.

Momiji looked down nervously at her yellow one piece dress with black spots and looked at the other two again.

"Heh"(Momiji)

"Heheh at least i'm still better than Hosuka heheh,"Momiji bitterly thought to herself.Then she noticed a spot infront of her.That spot was clearly running towards them with a storm of dust.When her vision was clear,that spot was surprisingly Reiko.

"Hiiiiiiiiiìi"(Reiko)

"Rei-!?"(Momiji)

Before Momiji finished her word,Reiko jumped at her and hugged her.

"Mo-chan!!!help meeee!!!"(Reiko)

"Heh why!?"(Momiji)

The other two were also quickly came near Momiji and Reiko.

"What happend,Reiko-chan!?"(Mitsuki)

"Yeah,what happend!?"(Hosuka)

Reiko sniffed and cried.
"Crazy stalker old man is following meeeee!let's hide!!!!"(Reiko)

"Hah!!?"(Momiji/Mitsuki/Hosuka)

Momiji shocked.This could be a big problem if what Reiko said is truth.As their reunion continued,the pile of dust was starting to disappear slowly.

"What is he looked like?tell me."(Momiji)

When the dust disappeared,they saw the black suited man standing calmly besides them.He smiled and greeted.

"Hello-"(Tajima)

"KYAAAAAAH!!!!!"(Girls)
.....................
A Few Moment Later~

"Geez Reiko,you scared the shit out of me!"(Momiji)

Momiji scolded at Reiko.The black suited man was actually her butler called Tajima-san.It took a minutes for him to explain them before Momiji nearly called the police,Hosuka hit him and Mitsuki began to shout.