Chapter-15

I looked outside from the car window.It was raining there but it wasn't heavy.It's just enough to make you feels drowsy.I put on a headphone that Nee-chan gave me and finds a song that would match with the rain outside.Well~ we had faced with a traffic jam as soon as we got on the road.

"Hmm~i should've got out from the mansion sooner."(Tajima)

"You should have~"(Yuudachi)

Tajima muttered from the driver seat and Nee-chan besides me.Ha~ he's going back as our driver from now on.Uuu~i really miss Jii-chan as our driver.When i complained about it at home last night,Kaa-san even scolded me that i was making Ojii-san tiring.Because he's originally our gardener but during Tajima absence.Ojii-san took some of Tajima's duties until he's back.

"Tajima!? we got out 30 minutes earlier from house today!"(Reiko)

I asked him with a frown.Thinking back about how Tajima pulled me off from the bed,I even began to pouted unconciously.

"With this condition,you'll barely make to school on time"(Tajima)

"Hmph! I don't believe it~"(Reiko)

Nee-chan didn't said nothing as she put on her headphone.But she was obviously grinning!!!

A few moments later~

"Haa~Haa~! Ueee!! "(Reiko)

Tajima didn't wrong.We made it school on time!!!Only after the bell rang…And on the school corridor,i was running on fire!!! almost dead.

Nee-chan?seems like she didn't have to worry for being late for some reason…how nice~

"Sorry for the late!!!"(Reiko)

I hurriedly slide the door opened.And saw sensei was teaching already.He looked at me with a frown and the whole class,mostly boys,were also looking at me with their faces blushing for some reason.…

I looked at myself.Uee!!! i'm all sweat and some of my hair were sticked on my face.Yeah nothing seemed to wrong though

"Harusaki.You're coming in class or you'll be standing at there until i finished."(Sensei)

"Y-yes"(Reiko)

Sensei turned his head and said with a flat tone.Causing me to shrank back.
I went into the classroom and sat at my seat quickly.Sensei glanced at me and continued his lecture.

When i was regaining my breath,Hosuka poked me from behind.

"Hmm?"(Reiko)

i said with a whispered voice not to interrupt Sensei.

"You didn't realize?"(Hosuka)

"Realize what?"(Reiko)

"Your skirt was lifted with momentum when you slide the door opened."(Hosuka)

"pfft!"(Momoji)

Momiji held her laugh with her hand from almost bursting out.

"…………"(Reiko)

===============

Our classroom had to go home economics room after lunch break today for cooking or making stuffs.

We walked along the corridor to the room.The boys were talking,shouting and playing as usual behind us.I held down my head in shame because of the case this morning.Causing Mitsuki who was beside walking with me to be worried.

"What's wrong Rei-chan? your face don't look so good."(Mitsuki)

"Uuu~Mii-chan.I want to hide…"